DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New person!

Pikapi

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*watches everyone in the moat*

Wow, i totally got left out lol. Tho i dont want to join you guys in the moat.

*channels a protective weave barrier around self*

There.

*plops on a chair and sets up a marshmallow cannon and starts to shot people in the moat*  ;D

*infiltrates the weave since I'm bonded to Dah and confuses him thru the bond and laughs as he walks into the moat before realizing it*  ;D

Hey Pika... Hope you are not scared. We are not all moattossingcrazypeople here

I love you all, you know that!!!

Anyways, I am Marta,I am an Accepted and loving it. If there is anything you need, PM me, not Millon, because he would solve your problem by tossing you into the moat.

*looks at the duck tape on her leg connecting her to Millon, waits to be pulled in the moat*

Oh, and this is something to welcome you aw well

*snuggles Pika*

*cracks up at the antics as she crawls out of the moat, sopping wet* Well, the welcome has been nothing if not warm! Or cold *sneeze* *aCHOO!*

@LilyElizabeth: I've chosen the Aes Sedai path, so fingers crossed I can make a good go of it :D

*is rescued by Nae*

Thanks Nae. Let me help you out.

*carries Nae out of the moat and channels both of us dry*

There. Sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Dahmir, I am a Yellow Brother and a sitter. Oh yeah, also the head chef for our Sunflower Cafe over there.  ;D

*hands Pika a glass of lemonade, a slice of lemon meringue pie and places a sunflower in her hair*  ;)

Ooh, thank you! You've hit on two of my weaknesses; lemonade and lemon meringue pie! *noms happily* Oh, and I do like sunflowers too :D Thank you for the welcome!

You should definetly come visit us at the Yellow ajah then. ;D  I'm a Yellow as well.  Dah is my little bro.  We've actually got a fairly good number of brothers in that Ajah.  We also have a Sith squirrel.  ;D

Pika dear, don't be too sure about your Ajah's choise. Here at WT Soc Group Ajahs tend to be a bit different than in the books. When I came, I had a clear vision where I am going, and look! I ended up at the Reds <3 (just got Accepted by them). I suggest you look carefully at all of the possibilities. Oh, and come visit the Reds too as soon as you get access to all the boards. You will love it there.

*snuggles Pika*

Archived