DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New person!

Pikapi

I suggest that you post an intro thread like this one in each of the ajah's so you can start getting to know them.. Other people might have to answer you're questions about the Whites right now tho :-\

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Marta Sedai: I'll do that ^_^ I'm going to be visiting the Ajahs when I get access so I can get a better idea of where I want to go *snuggles back*

@Adella: Noted, and thank you for the tip! :) You guys are all so lovely so far. You're spoiling me with your kindness!

Oh, we are always like this. Especially lovely Adella! She is made of loveliness, and so am I. We always want to help the newbies, as we were new too once... like 2 months ago :D

Adella lovely what is that supposed to mean? msn... now... >_> <_<

Pika, just be careful... Bob ain't that nice with cute new novices... People get strange feelings while there. They start jumping around into the and out of the moat. Trust me, you don't want to be around when Algai start jumping in...

hm, I thought I had posted here already. Getting old...

Welcome Pika *snugglebites the newest novice up real good* I'm Mystica, Head of the Reds and I seem to be a bit smug, that's because I've just got a new little playtoy in the form of our latest addition, Marta ;) I hope you'll enjoy your stay here and look forward to getting to know you better.

And yes, do stop by the Reds when your access is fixed. We love to sink our fangs into new meat.  ;D :-*

• Club Leader

Pika, I'm so glad you're settling in so quickly. We are a fun group. I'd also encourage you to visit all the Ajahs. They are all wonderful. I'm partial to the Greens, of course, but have friends in all of them, I think. If you need anything at all, just ask. Somebody will point you in the right direction.

Archived