DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

PLEASE ME OR WRITHE IN AGONY [DO Thread]

Kivam

Oh great Dark One, I give you the gift of 27 nuclear bombs with which you can wreak havoc across the world.

*Balefires the nuclear bombs*

Are you suggesting I need human weapons with which to wreak havoc?  Consider your answer carefully.

Of course not.  You don't NEED anything to wreak havoc.  Your success and domination of everything in the world is assured no matter what, the nuclear bombs aren't as much the means as something interesting to provide entertainment.  For example you could use them as fireworks and in other ways that your brilliant mind might contrive.

But in the mean time, I present the gift of a Japanese scientist who, while not being able to tell one chemical from another very well, plays the guitar quite well.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh great Dark One, I give you the gift of 27 nuclear bombs with which you can wreak havoc across the world.

*Balefires the nuclear bombs*

Are you suggesting I need human weapons with which to wreak havoc?  Consider your answer carefully.

Of course not.  You don't NEED anything to wreak havoc.  Your success and domination of everything in the world is assured no matter what, the nuclear bombs aren't as much the means as something interesting to provide entertainment.  For example you could use them as fireworks and in other ways that your brilliant mind might contrive.

But in the mean time, I present the gift of a Japanese scientist who, while not being able to tell one chemical from another very well, plays the guitar quite well.

Now *this* I can use.  5 points

Oh Dark One I give thee a humble apology, and beg for mercy for starting such rubbish in the first place! :-X

I also give thee Eric's Blackhole Bean Coffee!

Thanks for the apology and groveling.  4 points.

But I don't drink coffee.  -1 for not being fully aware of all my habits and desires

*bows*

Oh Great Lord, I am your most humble of servants and bring you brownies...the good kind.   ;)

*bows*

mmmmm . . . brownies.

3 points.

Plus 3 more for it being the good kind.  By which I assume you mean kosher.  *nods*

oooh, look at the colors . . .

Oh Great Lord of the Dark, i bask in your magestic darkness. I bring you something almost as dark and volotile as your fabulous self - a special flask of anti-matter to wreck on your destruction upon creation if you so desire.

Oh meticulously articulate master,

Get excited!

*Nudge, Nudge, Wink, Wink*

I bring you a chill & grill sesh with Hank Moody, the character from the hit tv show Californication.  Enjoy the sarcasm and witty remarks that will have you laughing your glasses off.

Oh wonderful DO, who's presence humbles me, I bring you a super genius koala that knows 76,402 digits of Pi, but still has difficulties walking up and down stairs.

4 points

*assigns Ed to take the koala on the Rocky Balboa run to the top of the stairs, without injury to said Koala*

Archived