DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome LILY to the Black Tower!!!!

Locke

That's right everyone!  The newest member to have fallen victim to the Taint!  Hah, soon all of DM will be membered here!

But anyway, welcome to the Black Tower Lily!  You've got some good solid Taint in you already so you should do fine.  Our 2 basic codes are Taint and Talya.  Follow those two things and good stuff will happen to you (like koalas magically appearing on top your head)

You know Talya is OL here.  The Master Dude and Elli are Faction Leader of the Shadow and Light respectively while Pale and Reyoru are Shadow Storm Leaders and Al Jenn and I are Light Storm Leaders.  Feel free to ask any questions. :)

If you want, I can also give the laydown of Points for you. ;)

But yeah, ENJOY!!!

P.S. You should join my Happienatarianism Group.  *nods*  We're a Happy bunch. :o

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

Well, my first journey to this tower was your mafia game, Talya. Then Rey's. And then Tigs' support meetings, so you all should share the credit. And I pretty much follow Sam everywhere, because he has a cute butt.  :P Pete's subliminal pulls through the bond get some credit, too, I suppose.

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. I'll be as active as I can. And yes, I'll definitely check out the tavern. Pour the whiskey. On my way....

• Club Leader

Oh, Wolfie! How did you pick that up from my mind? *prepares the epic stink bomb, now that she knows which room to put it in. Then briefly wonders if the beehive could be more fun. Naw, the stink bomb this time. Nods.*

Tigs, NOT.....LIKE....CHOCOLATE?!?!?!?!? How can that be? Chocolate is one of the things that keeps me from committing murder.

Tigs, NOT.....LIKE....CHOCOLATE?!?!?!?!? How can that be? Chocolate is one of the things that keeps me from committing murder.

I was raised with different beliefs... :-\

I'm kidding....I never like chocolate, even as a child.  I don't have anything to keep me from committing murder except my self control.

*closes basement door*

There's nothing down there and I have no idea what happened to those missing men!

Archived