DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

We are now a Social Group?

Tigraine

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happened to ORG?  :o Somebody please tell me that I am not losing my mind, that we were an orginization and not a social group! 

It's like Orgainization wasn't politically correct or something so now it's a "social group"!

Basically, we asked around and people were coming to the site, seeing the term "Orgs" and going "what the hell is that about?  I don't understand" - and leaving.  So, we picked a term that makes it more clear what these boards are about - groups of people who hang out together.  Its the same reason the Divs became RP Groups.

You really think that's why people decided not to peek in these "orgs" and join in?  I'm sorry but if you're that damned intimidated at the word "org" then maybe you should make sure you can function on the internet before browsing it any further.  I paid no heed to the word.  The intimidating thing to me is the newbie mod. :P  I saw it more as confusion on the "div" part.  In the white tower expecially we had at least one person a month treating it as if it were the rp sid.

Yes no kidding. If you were able to read the header of the topic section it said Organization, I like how they made it more friendly but the header only should say "social group" and take it off all the page titles. It's long and annoying. NOW it's intimidating...

You lot fail to see the greater significance of it. Now we've got the initials "SG" after every org *cough* SG now.  ;D

This particular brand of evil brought to you by the Black Ajah, proudly subversive.

(seriously, there's better places to harass the staff about renaming orgs. PMs, etc.)

You lot fail to see the greater significance of it. Now we've got the initials "SG" after every org *cough* SG now.  ;D

This particular brand of evil brought to you by the Black Ajah, proudly subversive.

So the Black Ajah finally did something, eh?  We Shadowspawn prefer to beat them over the head with it.  Sarcasm goes a looooong way.  ;)

But your passive-agressive wimpy way works, too.  :-*

Archived