DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

We are now a Social Group?

Tigraine

Muffins, make my mouth drip they do, the flavor of blueberry, fresh it is and caressing my tongue it does!

The Asha'man Lounge, never there have I ventured, on a leave of absence, I am on a leave of absence, there I shall not venture!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Argh, my poor grammar, driving me up the wall in a pink Ferrari it is!

Caressing my tongue, blueberry does not, caressES it, it does!

Paper, rotten paper, there, it is?  Need it, just now I do, ship it to me, you should.

Guest BaLefireP

You really think that's why people decided not to peek in these "orgs" and join in?  I'm sorry but if you're that damned intimidated at the word "org" then maybe you should make sure you can function on the internet before browsing it any further.  I paid no heed to the word.  The intimidating thing to me is the newbie mod. :P  I saw it more as confusion on the "div" part.  In the white tower especially we had at least one person a month treating it as if it were the rp sid.

I will have to agree with you there. I was not intimidated in the least by the name "Shayol Ghul ORG, that is what made me want to join a bunch of stabbing, spamming, mischievous group of people like you guy's.  

Guest BaLefireP

Barmacral is the newbie mod.  He wasn't when I joined.  That was Egwene.  She has since disappeared.

Barm must have gotten rid of her. ;)

Bale I have to ask.. what rank are you that you can see the bore?  I thought you had JUST joined us and are therefore still at ful status?

I'm not sure who did this - but someone put Bale into the Admin member group.  He could see all boards.  That's just been corrected.

Ha, nice, it is, a mistake most funny, laugh I did, though due to my lack of restful sleep, that could be.

Loopy, I am, and desire to sleep for a century, I do, most dearly.

Oh, and hungry, my stomach, it growls, eaten breakfast or lunch, I have not, so unhealthy it is, yet still, I do it.

Bale I have to ask.. what rank are you that you can see the bore?  I thought you had JUST joined us and are therefore still at ful status?

I'm not sure who did this - but someone put Bale into the Admin member group.  He could see all boards.  That's just been corrected.

Why can't they make that mistake with meeeeee?

Guest BaLefireP

Bale I have to ask.. what rank are you that you can see the bore?  I thought you had JUST joined us and are therefore still at ful status?

I'm not sure who did this - but someone put Bale into the Admin member group.  He could see all boards.  That's just been corrected.

Thank you, Thank you!  :)

I was wondering why I could see all the boards. It had me rather confused, I was thinking "there is no way I should be an Admin!" ???  So I left it all alone and waited for someone to fix the mistake. (I did see a lot of interesting things before they did though.)  :P

Well, if take advantage of that mistake you did, surely the anger of the DM admins, bring upon yourself you would!

Though, erase the knowledge you have gained, they cannot, true? 

Unless declare you a spambot or some such thing they decide, then on you slap a ban.  Fight that, you cannot, and the secrets of the Staff, still safe they would be. ;D

Archived