DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Abhorsen Mafia--GAME OVER, CONGRATS TOWN

mmeeshal

*climbs out of her time machine*

How did you know?  I just went back in time and made everyone think the number 13 was creepy.  And then I stole the 13th floors off of hundreds of buildings to reinforce my point.  I crammed them all together into one big building with hundreds of 13th floors.  It's cool, but it makes the elevators really confusing. 

;D

(in case the humor didn't translate, I'm kidding and making up an elaborate story to go with my random selection of a number to pick on day 1 in every game)

Besides Ed and Player, this thread's been slow enough that it still seems like random voting.  :(  [glow=red,2,300]Al[/glow] since his comment about a random lynch being just as good as a lynch for someone we've randomly voted for stuck out at me, especially after Ed saying the point of his spamming was to give the mafia an easy target so we could see who piled onto his lynch.

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonsworn1991

Sigh, I was hoping for something better...

[glow=red,2,300]vote Pete[/glow]

If he is as good as people say he is, he should be doing more to try and do stuff!

What is there to do. With a random kill and a kill on an inactive we are left with nothing but luck until we can analyze voting patterns and who is playing off of who

Guest dragonsworn1991

Well then A.J. if I may call you that

You are voting me for not accusing someone, what about you, you haven't accused someone therefore you are a hypocrite. And further more what basis have I presented to earn a vote? Couldn't you just ask for an analysis, or just some random accusations.

Archived