DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Abhorsen Mafia--GAME OVER, CONGRATS TOWN

mmeeshal

Talya - *laughs* Cause I don't know people enough to say if I think that are being scummy, Al doesn't ping my radar, and neither does Pete actually. And every one is WAY to quite for me to acurately read *says the noob* But I can see your reasoning behind why that would look odd (ddo).

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonsworn1991

Lol Talya you finally are suspecting me again, I had a few games of being under your radar, but I guess I am back on top.  :-*

And I am really suspicious of AJ now, when I play as a godfather or sk that will view innocent I beg to findered.

Pete I'm not entirely stupid, if I was mafia I would do what they are doing and lying low. Not trying to create a scene and draw attention to myself just to get things going. I don't mind this though if it works and people continue. I don't trust you.

Alanna as for spam, your right it isn't the ideal solution, I however think it is better then what has been going on.

I don't trust ANY of you.

I'm afraid y'all are gonna rise up and kill me and start a beach party or something instead of doing what you're supposed to, which is talk smack and kill each other while I watch fondly from somewhere overhead. :P

Okay, sorry, couldn't resist. :D

Vote Count

Al Jenn (6): Pookie, Wombat, Pete, Red, Ed, Locke

Limi (2): Alanna, Piano

Pete (1): Al Jenn

Not voting: Talya, Rey, Limi, Tynaal

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Day 2 ends Tuesday, February 2nd at 11:30 PM Central Time.

So it's just under 3 hours till the deadline, folks.

Interesting move, Player...taking your vote off Al Jenn just hours before the deadline? Ensuring that we may not get a lynch? If Al flips scum, you're going to look mighty suspicious.

That said, I do want a lynch, so, [glow=red,2,300]unvote.[/glow] Vote [glow=red,2,300]Al Jenn[/glow]. Sorry.

I don't know if at this point a random lynch would be a good thing, you may still want to hammer me unless we can reach a consensus on someone else.

Pete, no one usually trusts you that is true. However I have more faith in your allegiance in Rey's game than I do here. There really aren't many other people who I am wary of right now.

Limi are you mafia?  

Near the Wall, a band of traveling folk come upon a strange fellow.  They have heard of the troubles that plague the kingdom, and they themselves have suffered loss at the hands of the Dead.  The fellow seeks to join with them, and for a time they accept him.

However, one day someone snaps, after having lost another member of the band in the night,  and turns on the stranger.  At first the rest of the people stand by and watch, unsure what to make of the situation, but eventually their fears and worries overcome their common sense, and rage leads them to violently attack the man they now blame for their troubles.

The man is soon left bloody and dead, looking little like a person anymore.  A Charter mage traveling with the group, still in a frenzy, summons a powerful destroying spell, and as it hits the body, a resounding crack is heard.

The body disintegrates, but a broken bell is left laying in the dirt, small and sweet-looking.

Al Jenn Mael, Ranna (the Sleeper), a vanilla citizen, has been lynched.

It is now Night 2.  I've shortened the Night Phase a bit; you have till Thursday, February 4th, at 11:30 AM Central Time to submit your night actions.

Guest dragonsworn1991

[glow=red,2,300]Pete[/glow]

You set up Al Jenn for that kill very nicely.

I voiced my suspicouns and if any of you had a discrepancy with them you shouldn't have voted. I never sat anyone up or put words in his mouth.

Last time I checked it took seven to lynch and my vote only counts once.

Sorry about that AJ

Archived