DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Abhorsen Mafia--GAME OVER, CONGRATS TOWN

mmeeshal

Meesh...I am sorry....it sucks because there are so many games on and quite a few people in more than one game.

*makes Meesh's game active*

Still, if you can't be equally active in all the games, or more or less equally active, or at least active enough, why sign up?  Don't bite off more than you can chew.  It's unfair to everyone, not just yourself.

*laughs at Meesh's post*

But, anyway, what is a cult leader?

A cult is a group that recruits members to its team.  Each game with a cult present has its own way of doing that, and its own variation of how the cult works, but that's the basics.  Cults recruit.  The Cult leader is the one in charge of recruiting.

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasn't just me. :(

I know it wasn't just you.  That point is to everyone, not just you. 

Don't sign up for a game if you're not committed to it.  Like Talya said, it's insulting to me (the Mod) to put this game on the backburner just because you were in other games first.  I mean, I don't expect it to be the most important game in your queue, but there are a few people who at least need to pretend to care.

I wanted to give her the benifit of the doubt. One thing is right at the begining i said i might have to vote for her and she said she expects me to and to treat her like everyone else. If she was innocent wouldnt she have said that i wouldnt have too as well?

It might just be you didnt think it was needed or a noob slip up. What was it Limi?

I tried to respond in all the games, yes some will take more time than others, because more goes on.

Please don't play the emotional card here pete...we all have stuiff going on , some good some bad, You don't know my cicrumstances but i don't use them as excuses. I'm not saying you are lying, they just don't belong in a game. I've seen you give more in a couple of the games around, so your comment about something different.

in fact i thought it so suspicious that I had you viewed last night (I get 100% result) and you are NOT INNOCENT!!!!

I was hoping not to reveal, but there just seems to be spam going on and Ed and Limi flirting  ::) (just teasing)

Guest dragonsworn1991

Wow Talya, you would claim finder to try and get me lynched.

::)

I figured you would be more subversive than that. You know if you do happen to get me lynched today then you will be lynched tomorrow.

I wasn't using that as an excuse only an explanation as to why I haven't been thoroughly active in this game, I have in another game but I have been giving it 100% and all my others less then that. No excuses just explanations. And Now that things are in order I am running at 110% in each of my games.

I don't know why you have the rolly eyes, It's not as though i have done that before. I was hoping to go another night without having to claim, but with so much spam and stuff, I thought that it isn't going anywhere unless I come clean. I suspected you yesterday and viewed you last night. If you turn up Innocent then by all menas lynch me, I will then by lynching Meesh, lol ;)

You won't though. ;D

Talya - Nah  I wouldn't flirt with him, I  just don't want to give him a reason to think it's ok to accuse me, people tend to get defensive when accused and I'm not sure how to make him not think I'm scum with out looking like I'm digging my own grave to so speak :D

Archived