DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Abhorsen Mafia--GAME OVER, CONGRATS TOWN

mmeeshal

Guest dragonsworn1991

All in all we have hada  pretty good day one.

We lost an innocent, but Pale was vanilla so it wasn't a bad loss

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sun sets across the Old Kingdom, and with the darkness comes a silence.  The silence is not peaceful; it is restive, furtive, and most of all, frightened.  The people of the Old Kingdom sleep away, as they must, and as they will every night they are alive, but they toss and turn with nightmares, and some wake up at every noise, afraid of meeting their doom all alone in the dark.

As night wears on, and draws to a close, the silence is suddenly broken by an unearthly sound--a loud chime starts, haunting and beautiful, but is quickly cut off as a terrible crack shatters the air.  Then, silence.

As the sun rises, people venture out of their homes, curious and afraid.  In one city, they find a man, laying pale and lifeless, holding a mahogany handle and surrounded by the shards of a great bell.

Daetirion, Astarael, a vanilla citizen, has been killed.

It is now Day 2. 

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 2 ends Tuesday, February 2nd at 11:30 PM Central Time.

Well that isn't really a surprising kill, he wasn't exactly over active. But it's still a shame. Also he didn't vote for anyone, so he doesn't leave us much of a trail, unfortunately.

Both Pookie and Ed voted for him on day 1. But that is all we have about him really.

I think Ed is being Ed...lol

And it definately is too quiet.

Well I'm going to have a go on random.com everyone else seems to...

And the lucky person is... Me!!!

hang on i'll do it again

[glow=red,2,300]Pookie[/glow]

She probably put the spell on no 13 too...

Archived