DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

We're Bonded! ... now what? EVERYONE please read

Elgee

There are threads all over the place, so I would like to consolidate.

Firstly, I would like to write up a "last" post for the While the bosses speak thread here: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,47624.0.html

I'm not going to post it at that thread yet, but it will sort of give a conclusion and say what is going to happen from there. This is so that you know what you're working towards, and for those who have already bonded to go off and do their own thing together.

Who have bonded:

Arath -> Zarinen

Jakar/Aslan -> Jagen

The Keeper (Raslyn) -> Martyn

Larindhra -> Geirrin

Who must still bond:

The Amyrlin -> Martyn an NSW?

Larindhra -> Ikki

Jasmyne -> Daevis

Now, as I said there's info all over the place, but I think the plan was as follows:

After the Aes Sedai discuss/argue about Covai and the Black Tower's offer, it is eventually agreed that some Asha'man will join the Aes Sedai akin to Warders, and some Aes Sedai will join the Black Tower. As the two sides reach an agreement, for the first time in memory male and female channelers are treated as equals.

Roughly what I want to post:

1) Everyone has bonded, and are standing around in the Amyrlin's anteroom.

2) Someone asks what do we do now?

3) Zarinen suggests the Boys stay at an inn frequented by the Reds, called the Staff and Stole, until we can sort out how things are going to work.

4) The Boys all troop off there.

end of While the bosses speak thread.

Next:

The Boys aren't happy with their digs at the Inn.

(There is movement back and forth between the WT and the BT (Traveling).

Up to each pairing who goes where and when, but when in the WT area, the Boys stay in the Inn.)

Covai comes to talk to Zarinen about it, spots the really REALLY nice quarters the Reds have, with loads of empty rooms, and insists that the Boys be moved there instead.

Zarinen foresees nothing but trouble coming from this, but Covai demands. First time Zarinen experiences the true power of the Asha'man bond

The Boys move into the Red Quarters. They are not allowed to wear their uniforms and insignia.

We still need to clear up whether or not the Boys will go practising their sword forms at the Warders' Yard? We've got some cool ideas for the Reds to go watching (en masse) any BT bonded who does that.   ;D

The men being in the Red Quarters, the Reds questioning other AS about how bonds work, and the practising in the Warders' Yard thing will give the game away eventually.

Proposed final RP:

An awkward silence descended, though tension fizzed around the room as bondmates regarded each other with wariness at best, and open hostility in some cases. What a nightmare! Zarinen glanced at Covai. His jaw felt tender. The man's flaming jaw is flaming hurting! And I can feel it ... She suppressed a shudder.

"So what do we do now?" Zarinen glanced around to see who had uttered the words that were probably on everyone's lips, but the voice had been so strangled she couldn't identify who had spoken them. She looked to Shevara for guidance, but the Amyrlin seemed to be having her own trouble adjusting to what had just happened. I'm the only one of us who has some experience with this. I'm the Highest, for Light's sake! Come on, Zarinen - gather your scattered wits and do your job!

It would be best to separate the two groups, for now. As she recalled, the intensity of the feelings through the Bond lessened somewhat with distance, and the Light knew she would find it easier to think without that flaming man standing right here, scrambling her brains.

"Perhaps you gentleman would care to have something to drink and maybe a bite to eat? We could have the Tower servants prepare and bring something here ..." There were visible shudders from some of the black coated men, and a skittery feeling from Covai. "However, there is an Inn in the city which is quite adequate, and more importantly, you won't find an Aes Sedai from other Ajahs frequenting it."

No need to tell them that it was because everyone knew the place was reserved for the Red Ajah. It would be easy to keep her Reds away from there for the next few days. Light, it would probably take a direct order and threat of dire consequences to make any Red go near the place, once today's happenings had been explained to them!

"There are enough rooms for all your men there, unless you have brought more with you than are in this room?" Covai shook his head in negation. "Well then perhaps it would be best if you all stayed there until we can sort matters out."

What were they going to do? They would have to stick close to these men in order to influence and restrain them, but obviously they couldn't be kept to the White Tower indefinitely. Drat ... she really should have thought this through a bit more before doing the deed. But then, when she had proposed the idea this morning, she had thought there would still be months in which to plan before they reached this point!

Someone would have to accompany them there, or the very loyal innkeeper would politely show them the door. That last thing they needed right now was a huge commotion clearly involving Asha'man ... in fact, the quieter this whole matter was kept, the better. She would have a word with the Reds later, but for now she had to get these men out of here before the tension boiled over. She debated taking them there herself, but her Sisters needed her guidance right now. She considered each of the women in the room, focussing at last on Jasmyne, who still seemed the most composed of everyone. "Sister, if you would see them settled in? Ask Master Jerome to put it on our account, and please give him my personal thanks for taking care of our special guests." That would ensure that the man would be even more discreet than usual.

A pity Jasmyne wasn't strong enough in Spirit to make a Gateway. Apart from Zarinen herself, only Jagen, in this group, was able to. By the wild look in the woman's eye, though, she was likely to cut an Asha'man in half with the Weave. Suppressing a sigh, Zarinen prepared to make one herself. The moment she started to form the Weave, several of the men jerked to attention, looking around wildly and rubbing their arms, of all things. A feeling of alertness immediately came through the bond from Covai, too. Interesting! How on earth had they known? The tension in the room rose to breaking point, and Zarinen hastly turned a reassuring smile to Covai.

"You must all be weary, yes? I'm sure you would much rather Travel directly to the Inn, rather than traipse through the halls of the Tower, amongst all the Aes Sedai who will be about at this hour?" Making sure she opened the Gateway in an empty corner of the room, Zarinen motioned to Jasmyne to lead the men through into the stall that was set aside for this exact purpose. She caught Covai's sleeve as he prepared to step through, and murmured to him in a low voice.

"Until we get a chance to discuss this, and explain matters to the rest of the Tower, we would appreciate it if you and your men were ... discreet?" She really shouldn't have hit him, earlier - that was no way to go about manipulating a man to do your bidding. Tilting her eyes up at him with a winsome smile, she concentrated on calming her emotions.

Zarinen Rafaliva

Highest of the Red Ajah

Domani Seduction Techniques 101 - Failed

the way i got it everyone were to stay at the wt, due to well most are on the warder end, and the two other were in such high positions they couldnt leave?

so if traveling back and forth to some degree is permited, could we like get a flesh out on regulations on it or whatnot? not in this first one, but in the one they figure out what to do next..

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I. Have. Arrived.

And the party may begin. *nods firmly*

Also... anyone wanna tell me what's been happening since... MARCH?? And what we should be doing from this point. More impotantly... what can I do?

Where we are standing currently:

1) We're waiting for Tigara to Bond his Ikki to Larindhra, and his Jasmyne to Daevis

2) We're waiting for Covai to start the Inn thread, where they dislike the quarters and insist that the Asha'man move into the Red Quarters. Arath, would you like to take over the Inn thread?

In the mean time, some of us have gotten tired of waiting for that, and have moved on. Anyone else who wishes to do the same, is welcome.

What is in the process (past points 1 & 2):

Geirrin made his way to Larindhra's quarters, demanding a place to stay. She had him form a Gateway to the Inn from inside her chambers, so they could buy beds and things for him and Ikki. She's currently running into a Green, who will help her dress him all purty.

The story leaks:

The Green Head has already figured out what is going on. She and Zarinen have formed an alliance, and are searching out the other Ajah Heads, to help in their plan to have more AS Bond with Asha'man.

Things to keep in mind if anyone wants to RP as if points 1 & 2 have happened:

1) We're still trying to keep this a secret

2) A Travelling ground has been made in an empty room in the Reds, and one at the Inn

3) ... fill in, anyone?

That sounds like a good place to be. And Skechid has returned, learnt about the alliance and has not been happy.

He's not a big supporter of this WT-BT alliance.

He's also been initiated into the Inner Circle of the BT, and is now a Storm Leader. So work him however ya think appropriate. WORK HIM BABY! WORK HIM!

*ahem*

I think this would be a good excuse to start working on activity. With something major like this, hopefully, we can get some of the returning people to be more active.

I suppose I could start the thread up, though it would be better if Covai did it.  He's the one who can lean on his bond and make things happen.  Maybe I'll have to NPC him again ... that hasn't gone too badly in the past.  I did talk to him a couple days ago though, and he said he'll work on it.  I'll give him the weekend, then I'll put something together.

Would you be able to start the Inn thread, Arath? This one:

"You must all be weary, yes? I'm sure you would much rather Travel directly to the Inn, rather than traipse through the halls of the Tower, amongst all the Aes Sedai who will be about at this hour?" Making sure she opened the Gateway in an empty corner of the room, Zarinen motioned to Jasmyne to lead the men through into the stall that was set aside for this exact purpose. She caught Covai's sleeve as he prepared to step through, and murmured to him in a low voice.

"Until we get a chance to discuss this, and explain matters to the rest of the Tower, we would appreciate it if you and your men were ... discreet?" She really shouldn't have hit him, earlier - that was no way to go about manipulating a man to do your bidding. Tilting her eyes up at him with a winsome smile, she concentrated on calming her emotions.

Since I can't post that final RP until Tigara does his bondings, it would be useful to "recapture" some of the points in another thread. No one really knows about the boys going off to the Inn, since that hasn't been RPed.

Covai could then start another thread where he goes to Zarinen, demanding the Asha'man shack up with the Reds.

Not sure if I'm making any sense here ... lol

Proposed final RP:

An awkward silence descended, though tension fizzed around the room as bondmates regarded each other with wariness at best, and open hostility in some cases. What a nightmare! Zarinen glanced at Covai. His jaw felt tender. The man's flaming jaw is flaming hurting! And I can feel it ... She suppressed a shudder.

"So what do we do now?" Zarinen glanced around to see who had uttered the words that were probably on everyone's lips, but the voice had been so strangled she couldn't identify who had spoken them. She looked to Shevara for guidance, but the Amyrlin seemed to be having her own trouble adjusting to what had just happened. I'm the only one of us who has some experience with this. I'm the Highest, for Light's sake! Come on, Zarinen - gather your scattered wits and do your job!

It would be best to separate the two groups, for now. As she recalled, the intensity of the feelings through the Bond lessened somewhat with distance, and the Light knew she would find it easier to think without that flaming man standing right here, scrambling her brains.

"Perhaps you gentleman would care to have something to drink and maybe a bite to eat? We could have the Tower servants prepare and bring something here ..." There were visible shudders from some of the black coated men, and a skittery feeling from Covai. "However, there is an Inn in the city which is quite adequate, and more importantly, you won't find an Aes Sedai from other Ajahs frequenting it."

No need to tell them that it was because everyone knew the place was reserved for the Red Ajah. It would be easy to keep her Reds away from there for the next few days. Light, it would probably take a direct order and threat of dire consequences to make any Red go near the place, once today's happenings had been explained to them!

"There are enough rooms for all your men there, unless you have brought more with you than are in this room?" Covai shook his head in negation. "Well then perhaps it would be best if you all stayed there until we can sort matters out."

What were they going to do? They would have to stick close to these men in order to influence and restrain them, but obviously they couldn't be kept to the White Tower indefinitely. Drat ... she really should have thought this through a bit more before doing the deed. But then, when she had proposed the idea this morning, she had thought there would still be months in which to plan before they reached this point!

Someone would have to accompany them there, or the very loyal innkeeper would politely show them the door. That last thing they needed right now was a huge commotion clearly involving Asha'man ... in fact, the quieter this whole matter was kept, the better. She would have a word with the Reds later, but for now she had to get these men out of here before the tension boiled over. She debated taking them there herself, but her Sisters needed her guidance right now. She considered each of the women in the room, focussing at last on Jasmyne, who still seemed the most composed of everyone. "Sister, if you would see them settled in? Ask Master Jerome to put it on our account, and please give him my personal thanks for taking care of our special guests." That would ensure that the man would be even more discreet than usual.

A pity Jasmyne wasn't strong enough in Spirit to make a Gateway. Apart from Zarinen herself, only Jagen, in this group, was able to. By the wild look in the woman's eye, though, she was likely to cut an Asha'man in half with the Weave. Suppressing a sigh, Zarinen prepared to make one herself. The moment she started to form the Weave, several of the men jerked to attention, looking around wildly and rubbing their arms, of all things. A feeling of alertness immediately came through the bond from Covai, too. Interesting! How on earth had they known? The tension in the room rose to breaking point, and Zarinen hastly turned a reassuring smile to Covai.

Zarinen Rafaliva

Highest of the Red Ajah

Domani Seduction Techniques 101 - Failed

I've posted this one up so everyone can move on. Those who must still Bond, can do so after this post.

• 4 months later...

Yes we should *grins*

Sorry I've been so scarce lately - trying to cram 4 weeks of work into 2 weeks, as we're shutting down for Christmas. Plus summer (and the resultant heat) arriving has meant that I'm more zombie than human anyway.

Could we get together over the weekend and discuss?

• 4 years later...

*bookmarks thread*

I know this is an old topic, but I'm supposing by now it is well known among the Tower that the Reds have bonded Asha'man, who are staying in the Red Quarters? In the least, from what I deduced from other RP threads, it is at least known Asha'man are staying in the Tower. Not sure about the bonds, but I'm betting the rumors wouldn't take long to start.