DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Making out...I mean up.....is hard......I mean easy.....to do.

Verbal32

That is what I intended to say at least :)

It was a completely innocent accident that could happen to anyone.

As you can see Thoren no one else here has said I've been troublesome only Limi. Which granted I might cause her a wee bit of trouble, but Karma right *smiles*?

Now how many people here have said she has been 'troublesome' 'naughty' 'excitable', hmmm? I think we all know where the source of all of it is...

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

Well, I was noted for mischief...not trouble...in my day.  Now of course, I hold a distinguished age around these parts, and have grown all fatherly.  It comes from never being online at the same time as either of my AS.   ::)

Plus, becoming a member of the staff, I have a higher expectation(Which really means I have to be a bit sneakier is all) of behavior.   ;D

I stand corrected. lol Yes, you are more the mischeif type than the trouble type. Being that I love bad boys...... I guess the appeal is obvious. And don't worry, Samlove, we'll be back to our usual mischief soon. You were gone for several months, and came back in time to watch me go on reduced activity followed by LOA. But that's all over now, right?

..... I don't think I have heard a single person complain about my snugglebites.... in Fact... *grins* the majority of them shiver in pleasure after wards <3

I know. That's just me being envious due to not having any

snugglebites of my own.  ;D

I would probably faint shiver as well.

I know. That's just me being envious due to not having any

snugglebites of my own.  ;D

I would probably faint shiver as well.

Go pop in by the Red Ajah, Thorkin - you're sure to receive plenty  :D

Archived