DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Making out...I mean up.....is hard......I mean easy.....to do.

Verbal32

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've not been given access yet, Thorkin?

If not, have you emailed Verbal / U4ea as per this sticky: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,10626.0.html

If you've done that, then you should have access soon. If you're warder pathed, you can PM Verbal32 instead of emailing him, since I see there's no email in that sticky.

A red playing hard to get?? More she is toying with yea Thorkin hahaha.

Hey Elgee what about me? Any chance you can go ahead and give me access to the halls or do I have to wait for Verb as well??  Plus if you fix it I promise not to move Mystica's office to unusal places anymore lol.

*Grabs Tharen by an ear* ... you threatening someone here, Mr Red Warder?? Well? Are you? Are you??

If so ... GOOD Red Warder  ;D

Hope you've also asked Verb specifically to add you back to the usergroup? Because he's getting old now, you know, and he's mind's slipping a bit. Or maybe it's because Bob has been cheating on him. Maybe if you offer to comb his fur he'll add you before Thorkin. 'S worth a shot, anyway.  ;)

*Gives Thorkin a proper Red Snugglebite*  ;D

*rubs ear* Elgee of course im being a good Red Warder what else would I be hehehe.

As for Verb, we are talking and trying to get me to proper rank, etc.  Besides if he has been a bore I think I need to get him into some trouble agian lol.

Naeann...even if Elgee is keeper ill do what I have to. *grins mischievously at Elgee*

*wispers to Thorkin* Play hard to get its more fun to them if your not easy.

**Remembers his manners and Snugglebites Elgee back**

I'm beginning to realize just how much of a

genius Tharen really is. **A devilish grin

spreads across the face followed closely

by a long hearty laugh** Genius indeed. Instruct

me in these ways.

*whispers to Elgee that they'll have to be quick

and agile but persistance will be rewarded*  ;)

*grumbles...dang right im not that old*

Yea once I went Red I didnt go back hehehe....Well its been sometime so I think this is do...

*tacklessnugglebits Elgee* See i give as good as I have gotten. hehe...

Oh and Thorkin, ed, thats a privlage you earn to do after time with the reds. *grins*

Archived