DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Something with Substance

LedZepMan

Well, ok i suppose we could list the endless arguments for/against consoles. But I really don't want to. In a nutshell LZM, it all depends on the kind of gaming community you wanna get involved with, and the games you play (even though most games are available both on PS3 and Xbox anyway), the so called "graphics quality" and from then on, only complete technical genii (nerds) understand the arguments.

So thats me out  ;D

While Kirby does have mad skills, I prefer the swordsman, namely Roy, although I'm better with Link I think.  Marth and Young Link are also acceptable.

Besides that, I like Fox/Falco, Mario (Luigi is funny), Pikachu, and Kirby..... and perhaps a couple others I'm forgetting.

Led, if you're a fan of Metal Gear Solid and havent seen MGS4 I would say get a PS3. MGS4 is great, theres a bit where you go back to the same area the first one starts in, but they PS3'd it up. It is fantastic.

Thats the only game Ive seen much of on PS3 though so dont just go off what I say. I dont know what other games are out for it

Archived