DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Terry Goodkind and the Sword of Truth novels

bobsbarricades

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to turn this into a spam thread, but you haven't been speaking to my girlfriend? She usually does the same, and also ignores me!  ::)

total absence of mord-sith breath of life in books.

Now, I swear it is mentioned somewhere in the books...but where is the question...

Agreed on the hair.  Too short.  And the personalities don't really match, either....I was mainly talking about how they look.  Besides, it's televison, who cares what they say, right?  ;D

I've never seen a TV/movie adaptation of a book or book series ever be better than the reading....ever.  Some might argue LotR....but I say no film can compare to the power contained within a book.

Agreed on the hair.  Too short.  And the personalities don't really match, either....I was mainly talking about how they look.  Besides, it's televison, who cares what they say, right?  ;D

I've never seen a TV/movie adaptation of a book or book series ever be better than the reading....ever.  Some might argue LotR....but I say no film can compare to the power contained within a book.

The watchmen came close in my opinion. The comic's end with the alien seemed a little out of character with the rest of the piece.

-rin

Stardust. Hated the book; loved the film. It might have been because I saw the film first, then read the book...

Archived