DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Terry Goodkind and the Sword of Truth novels

bobsbarricades

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Denna? Rule of comic books applies here, as .... Cara, I think, so aptly points out. If there is no body, a character can come back at any time. The only thing that makes it questionable is that she's not a primary character and that the show departs from the books. I can totally see whoever's writing the show doing it *just* to screw with the fans of the books, exactly the way they did with that Gumdrops and Lollipops portrayal of the Sisters of Light back in "The Listener".

Right... so just saw the most recent LoS... and she is dead... how lame is that.

If you follow Twitter (or Terry Goodkind's site), Nicci is supposedly being recast. Of course, that raises a whole load of questions about having her in the last few episodes, and why on earth they cast Jolene whatever-her-surname-is in the first place.

i personally think the books are crap and that the show is a whole lot better just my opinion. i had to force myself to finish the books they are utter utter crap and should be burned but the show is great because it deviated from them. my 2 cents

My only problem with the show so far is that if Nicci's *really* dead (and this is fantasy, remember) then that totally wreaks havoc on the chances of doing a "Faith of the Fallen" show properly. FotF was one of the absolute best of the books, and ruining that would just be wrong.

WFR and FotF are the two best books in the series by far.

They messed it up.

Also liking the show better than the books, you need to be shot for reading books then.

thx 4 wanting to shoot me. ;D 

on a more serious note i still think the book are utter crap. i've heard people say they dislike the books because they read WoT first and it sets a high standard but i read SoT first and had to force myself to finish them. and that's only because i don't like not finishing at anything. it leaves me curious. that being said the books are still utter crap. ;D

Books are by no means the best of Fantasy.  I actually read WoT first as well.

I didn't have to force myself to finish them.  They were entertaining, although I grew tired of the whole "OMG RICHARD", "OMG KAHLAN" "OMG SHE DOESN'T EXIST SHE ISN'T REAL" "RICHARD CAN SAVE US USING MAGIC THAT NO ONE KNOWS OR UNDERSTANDS AND MUST BE LEFT ALONE!!!!"

The books are 1000000x better than the show. The show is digusting and a disgrace to even Hercules and Xena.

The books are 1000000x better than the show.

Well Anoxanmore we'll just have to agree to disagree. i do understand that the show deviated completely from the books BUT i like it better that way. ;D

as i've said i hated the books and only finished them out of curiosity. i think the show is just awesome 8)

Well Anoxanmore we'll just have to agree to disagree. i do understand that the show deviated completely from the books BUT i like it better that way. ;D

as i've said i hated the books and only finished them out of curiosity. i think the show is just awesome 8)

Well that is why your sig is truth. :P

Archived