DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Min, Elayne, or Aviendha?

Wingendosering

Min, Elayne, or Avi? Please read post first.  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Min, Elayne, or Avi? Please read post first.

• Elayne
    • Min
    • Aviendha

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw, did Illyena get balefired or something so she couldn't be respun?

Edit: Because i always thought that "the woman long dead" from Min's viewings might be Illy, but then i thought to myself that she should have been reborn already if possible. And i really can't remember if her name has 2 L's or not.

• 1 month later...

Gotta say I'm feeling Aviendha for this one just because she is more interesting than the other two (IMHO) and I just kinda like the way she interacts with people. Elayne... no. I really don't like her at all, way too snotty. Finally, I'm okay w/ Min because she's one of the nicer characters but sometimes she seems way too dependent on Rand.

I must confess, I like Elayne best. I feel like she is the most relateable and well rounded of the ladies. Yes, she is spoiled. And stubborn, and snotty. But she is that little girl wanting her mom and her nurse. And she has done so much with herself.

I like Aviendha second best. She's proud, but she's an incredibly dedicated person- and i love her commitment to ji e toh.

Min, although I like her, has some serious growing to do. She's only getting Rand on a regular basis because she's the only one there. Think about it: Aviendha won't let him touch her after "that one time" in Seandar. And Elayne, after that one fateful time in her bed, and hasn't seen him since. That's been, what, three books ago? So, yeah, min's gettin' Rand regularily. She's around, and he loves her, and he's what? 20? 25 tops?

I don't see anything wrong with Elayne, I actually love her character....she is still a little snooty yeah....but come on, she is a freaking Queen of the longest surviving country since Hawkwing, and one of the strongest Aes Sedai in a long long looooonnnng time....wouldn't you be just a little?

She is fair and strong-willed.

But she is not my favortie....my least, but not because she is a horrible person or anything.....

Second would be Avi.....i mean, yeah she would be like a foot taller than me...but still....she is a complicated person who does what is right, no matter what! she follows ji'e'toh, but still likes dresses....and will go over water, even though she thinks she should die of shame.....

Now Min.....hot damn! She is witty, sarcastic, and yes..she is the only one wearing heels as someone said.....Plus , her casual way of sitting on Rand's lap and kissing him while pretending to not like him was cool.....

If I had to pick one (if they were real), it would be Min!

I must confess, I like Elayne best. I feel like she is the most relateable and well rounded of the ladies. Yes, she is spoiled. And stubborn, and snotty. But she is that little girl wanting her mom and her nurse. And she has done so much with herself.

I like Aviendha second best. She's proud, but she's an incredibly dedicated person- and i love her commitment to ji e toh.

Min, although I like her, has some serious growing to do. She's only getting Rand on a regular basis because she's the only one there. Think about it: Aviendha won't let him touch her after "that one time" in Seandar. And Elayne, after that one fateful time in her bed, and hasn't seen him since. That's been, what, three books ago? So, yeah, min's gettin' Rand regularily. She's around, and he loves her, and he's what? 20? 25 tops?

I feel like I'm sensing a hint of jealousy there...;)

Btw, did Illyena get balefired or something so she couldn't be respun?

Edit: Because i always thought that "the woman long dead" from Min's viewings might be Illy, but then i thought to myself that she should have been reborn already if possible. And i really can't remember if her name has 2 L's or not.

This is probably too out there... but I always wondered if they weren't somehow ALL her, just as I have at times wondered if Perrin, Mat and Rand weren't ALL Lews Therin. There are compelling arguments for the idea - and of course, against.

Archived