DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Yo-yo-yo Dawg Check this out! (A Challenge for Points)

mmeeshal

*yawns*

*crickets chirp*

Oh, oh right, I was going to say something.

AHEM!

I have 5 points left to give out.  I decided...why not have a task or challenge of some sort?

I was bored, posting by myself in Fiddlesticks because no one else was online, and I decided to write a song.

No, I really didn't write it.  I decided to take my Top 25 Most Played songs from my iPod, use their first lines, and make a new song out of that.

So, basically, the challenge is this:

There are 25 lines.  Each line of this "song" is from a different song.  There are 25 songs represented in the "song" I'm about to post.

The first person to correctly identify 19 or more of the songs wins the 5 points.  If you get all 25, I'll promise an additional 5 points come November. ;)

Some of these might be hard; if anyone really wants to do this and they're really stumped by some, I'll give hints. ;D

Song Made With The First Lines of My Top 25 Most Played Songs

1. I know you, who are you now?

2. A word's just a word

3. Stretched out.

4. Is this the whole picture

5. Please, don't flatter yourself.

6. You are fine, you are sweet

7. Maybe I'm wrong, you decide.

8. Hello beautiful,

9. I just wasted ten seconds of your life.

10. Now you're lost but found;

11. Take my hand, take a breath.

12. I've always been the kind of girl;

13. Come with me, stay the night.

14. I dreamed I was missing

15. Don't walk away like you always do

16. Where are the people that accused me?

17. Got the news today

18. All my chains, I can't disengage.

19. I didn't wanna say I'm sorry;

20. I am confident, but I still have my moments.

21. Hey girl, is he everything you wanted in a man?

22. Turn on that radio

23. You fled from medication 'cause it only causes pain.

24. She was given the world

25. Did you forget that I was even alive?

That's why it's a challenge! :D

Google is allowed.  Crazy guesses are allowed.  Don't try too hard, it's supposed to be fun not impossible...

One hint: I did listen to a lot of Disney stuff when I first got my iPod.

Okay, now some of the lines have hints and some have a little bit more of the song. ;D

1. I know you, who are you now? Look into my eyes

2. A word's just a word--It's about making a difference in the world one person at a time. The song is promoting a project of sorts, run by a famous television channel for kids/teens.

3. Stretched out on the grass -- composed by a very popular contemporary vocal composer

4. Is this the whole picture, or is it just the start?

5. Please, don't flatter yourself--the singers of this are two blond sisters who used to be on Disney Channel.

6. You are fine, you are sweet--Sung by someone from High School Musical

7. Maybe I'm wrong, you decide--Nickelodeon's favorite girl put this one out

8. Hello beautiful, how's it going? I hear it's wonderful in California.

9. I just wasted ten seconds of your life--Google this.  It's the WHOLE SONG.  You should find the title no problem.

10. Now you're lost but found--Christian Alternative music; the band name has "Run" in it.

11. Take my hand, take a breath, pull me close, and take one step.

12. I've always been the kind of girl--from another relatively famous Disney musical.

13. Come with me, stay the night, you say the words but boy it don't feel right. What do you expect me to say?

14. I dreamed I was missing, you were so scared

15. Don't walk away like you always do this time; baby you're the only thing that's been on my mind

16. Where are the people that accused me?--the song title is not really breakable

17. Got the news today, doctor said I had to stay a little bit longer and I'll be fine

18. All my chains, I can't disengage, and I don't believe that I want to.

19. I didn't wanna say I'm sorry for breaking us apart--from a disney star's debut album

20. I am confident, but I still have my moments--same disney star as the one above

21. Hey girl, is he everything you wanted in a man?--The singer of this song, about getting what you deserve, used to be in a very famous boy band, back when they were popular.

22. Turn on that radio as loud as it can go, wanna dance until my feet can't feel the ground

23. You fled from medication 'cause it only causes pain--about a sort of wreck

24. She was given the world so much that she couldn't see--from disney's powerhouse vocalist female >.>

25. Did you forget that I was even alive? -- from the same person; this was one of her music videos too.

Hey! I know number 9. It's by Relient K. Crayons Can Melt On Us For All I Care

Relient K is awesome, but I didn't think anyone here would know them.  That's one of my favorite songs of theirs :).

I do that to people sometimes myself.

*ROFL*

There's NO Miley Cyrus in there at ALL. ;D 

Okay, take that back.  She's IN a SINGLE SONG on my Top 25 Most Played.

And yeah, Locke, Relient K is my favorite band ever! :D  You got the song right too, good job! :D

Okay, now some of the lines have hints and some have a little bit more of the song. ;D

1. I know you, who are you now? Look into my eyes

2. A word's just a word--It's about making a difference in the world one person at a time. The song is promoting a project of sorts, run by a famous television channel for kids/teens.

3. Stretched out on the grass -- composed by a very popular contemporary vocal composer

4. Is this the whole picture, or is it just the start?

5. Please, don't flatter yourself--the singers of this are two blond sisters who used to be on Disney Channel.  Aly & AJ

6. You are fine, you are sweet--Sung by someone from High School Musical Vanessa Hudgins or Zac Efron

7. Maybe I'm wrong, you decide--Nickelodeon's favorite girl put this one out

Selena Gomez?

8. Hello beautiful, how's it going? I hear it's wonderful in California.

9. I just wasted ten seconds of your life--Google this.  It's the WHOLE SONG.  You should find the title no problem.

10. Now you're lost but found--Christian Alternative music; the band name has "Run" in it.

11. Take my hand, take a breath, pull me close, and take one step.

12. I've always been the kind of girl--from another relatively famous Disney musicalDemi Lovato from Camp Rock

13. Come with me, stay the night, you say the words but boy it don't feel right. What do you expect me to say?

14. I dreamed I was missing, you were so scared

15. Don't walk away like you always do this time; baby you're the only thing that's been on my mind

16. Where are the people that accused me?--the song title is not really breakable

17. Got the news today, doctor said I had to stay a little bit longer and I'll be fine

18. All my chains, I can't disengage, and I don't believe that I want to.

19. I didn't wanna say I'm sorry for breaking us apart--from a disney star's debut album

20. I am confident, but I still have my moments--same disney star as the one above

21. Hey girl, is he everything you wanted in a man?--The singer of this song, about getting what you deserve, used to be in a very famous boy band, back when they were popular. Justin Timberlake

22. Turn on that radio as loud as it can go, wanna dance until my feet can't feel the ground

23. You fled from medication 'cause it only causes pain--about a sort of wreck

24. She was given the world so much that she couldn't see--from disney's powerhouse vocalist female >.>  Ashley Tisdale?

25. Did you forget that I was even alive? -- from the same person; this was one of her music videos too.  Ashley Tisdale?

Archived