DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Trial of Kathana Travaelar

Elgee

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You seem to be under the impression that we would actually ask  your permission to prosecute you. Me thinks those drinks at D*Con are having a definite negative effect on your sense of realism. Don't think that you can use that as a plea for insanity though, for sane or insane, that will have no bearing on the outcome. Or our judgement. *nods*

Chairwoman, what do you say? Should we proceed with the defense now that the prosecuter has made such an elaborate um I mean elloquent plea?

don't be silly Ire,  you never had one to start with :P

*eyes Elgee and pokes her in the ribs* You're the chairwoman. Let others worry over who peed or not. Should she start her defense? Or is there more of the prosecution that will be revealed?

*eyes Kivam with high expectations*

*Swops seats with Barm so HE'S sitting next to Dwyn.*

I say it's about time the Defence provides us with evidence to contradict the charges. Or the Prosecution to provide examples of ... hmmm ... how WOULD he prove a negative?

Let's have another round of drinks and think about it. Well, THEY can think about it while we drink.

Cards? Bar? Is this a courtroom or a Salon?

*Reaches into his bag of tricks and starts passing out scissors and hair products*

Wait a minute.. Saloon, I meant saloon

*Reaches back in and starts handing out Cowboy hats and spurs*

*gives the setup*

Now all we need is a hanging judge

Ha!  You are surprised!  Our chief weapon is surprise . . . surprise and fear - fear and surprise.  Our two weapons are surprise and fear . . . and ruthless efficiency!  Amongst our weapons, chiefly, are surprise, fear and ruthless efficiency.  And an almost fanatical devotion to the pope!

Never mind, I'll come in again!

What about the nice red uniforms?

*turns to Kathana*

Now, old lady -- you have one last chance. Confess your heinous sin, reject the works of the ungodly -- *two* last chances. And you shall be free -- *three* last chances. You have three last chances, the nature of which I have divulged in my previous utterance.

*looks around at the soused court*

Ah, screw it.  Bring me the COMFY CHAIR!  *discordant jangle of gongs*

*shirtless Tower Guards come swiftly into room, saying "Hup! Hup! Hup!" with each jaunty stride, a large and very COMFY CHAIR over their heads.  They place the COMFY CHAIR in front of the Amyrlin, who seats her self very...comfortably...in the COMFY CHAIR*

comfy%20chair.jpg

Ok, now that that's done, somebody get me a drink too while I watch this train wreck.  By the end I'll be sounding like the Queen o' Hearts, likely.  Off with'er head!

Claire

*walks in and sees a bunch of people lolling around drunkenly*

Wow, and here I thought they weren't taking it seriously . . .  ;D

If you all want my opinion, she's 100% guilty and should be sentenced to the pudding mines or given a 1-year sentence as drudge for the Blue Ajah.  Or both.  If I can only choose one I'll go with the drudge sentence.  We Blues need someone to keep things interesting since our numbers are so few right now.  And we'd have LOTS of fun harassing her putting her to work! ;D

Of course she's guilty! I mean she hasn't even raised a defence yet *sniffs*

I say we sentence her to 1 month service in each Ajah,

*eyes Daruya* no - you can't hog the miscreant! *stamps her foot*

Archived