DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Trial of Kathana Travaelar

Elgee

Kathana, front and centre!

Or is that slightly to the left? Off right? Oh just put her over there by the empty table. The other empty table. Have you Gaidin been at the Oosquai again? You know the defendant always goes closest to the jury so they can slip them bribes! What do you mean there’s no jury? Oh right … we have the Judging Council. That would be us.  Looks at the empty seats next to her. Shortly.  Nods.

Anyhoo … there’s a reason we’re here. I’ve got new boots. Puts her feet up on the table in front of her to show off her new red boots. Just check those 6 inch stiletto heels! Cool, heh? Of course, I had to have the Gaidin carry me here because I can’t a bugger walk in them, but that’s besides the point. Actually, the boots are besides the point in totas.. totat… completely. Places her feet back on the ground and sticks her gum on the seat next to her when Mystica, Barmacral, Dwynwennnn (how many Ns in that again?) and the MotherDucker file in and take their places beside her. Barm looks at her funny, and Dwyn frowns.  Tries hard to recall why she’s here. Oh yeah!

Kathana Travthingy, you are hereby charged with mattress OW! Glares at Dwyn … oh right. You are charged with a very serious charge, full of fancy words (Kivam wrote them up, but I can’t even pronounce most of them and he can kiss my lily white derrière if he thinks I’m gonna read all of that! Some of those words have more than 3 sables … syllabubs … syllables! And they sound like foreign speak to me. Got no truck with using them foreign words.)

Not abusing your Mod and Admin Powers! That’s it, in a cocoanut shell. Disgusting! Once you’re evicted … convicted, we’re going to put you in the deepest hole at the back end of the Black Tower, farthest from the pudding mines! Or in Belgium, in the fish mines.

So plead!

What? Glares at Myst and pulls her sleeve away from the Highest’s grip. Oh … right … the Prosecutor will be Kivam (you can have those cases of Vodka delivered to my quarters now thanks ever so Kivam) and you can pick your own defence attorney. You might want to try Van – he can defend the pants off anyone. Or at least defend anyone with his pants off. Either way he got ME loose and we all know I was guilty as … uhm … never mind carry on bangs her gaidin on the table in front of her.  What??  Double glares at Myst … what the buggery is a gavel? … O_o I aint banging that …

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See, the funniest thing I could do right now would be to say "Oh. I am supposed to abuse those? Okay" and delete this thread. I'm still an Admin after all, and I still have power to abuse.

But it looks like you worked hard on that first post and I don't know that you saved it.

Point of Order if I may..

As a meber of the Warder's Council of Quartermasters I would like to know if in any way this will affect Sancho and Lefty. I will not partake in anything that might not cause them to be seen cause all know the breastesses of Kathana have long enamored this warder...

PS Jimmy has a HOT wife!

bangs her gaidin on the table in front of her.  What??  Double glares at Myst … what the buggery is a gavel? … O_o I aint banging that …

*Chuckles so hard she nearly passes out*  Now that I've managed not to die from the hilarity of that statement, I'm ready.  :D

I would strongly recommend that you get a defense attorney, Jenn.  I defended myself last time, and it didn't do much good.  This lot is more distracted by pantsless Warders than it is dazzled by logic.    8)

Archived