DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Okay, I have a Question for you all?

Talya

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PTL,

Ohhhhh, yeah. I caught an episode of Smurfs a while back, and got to thinking about Smurfette being the only female and her strange attatchement to Granpa Smurf. . . the cartoons of my childhood were so weird when I look back. Carebears (holy crap!) . . .

oddness. ^_^

And all I asked was a simple question *sighs*

Just think of a bear, stuffed with fluff and a little brain...though I have a soft spot for Eeyore....'nobody loves me, nobody cares' *said in the voive of Eeyore...hehe

Uhhhh... you guys do realize that the Smurfs is a KKK cartoon right?

Stop and think about this for a second....

Papa Smurf is the leader. He wears a red hat, while all of the others wear white hats.

Where is this seen again? Oh ya... The KKK. The leader wears a red hat!!

Gargamel's cat was named Azriel, which has enormous occlut signifigance, and the creator of the smurfs was a practiced satanist who admitted that he had worked alot of esoteric material into the cartoon series.

'Nuff said.

I watched Pokemon, too! ;D

When I was really young, I watched the Care Bears, Rosie and Jim, and something else I can't remember... Though I don't think I watched TV that much. Oh, there was this program with monsters on it, but I can't remember what that was. I also watched Goosebumps once, which gave me a phobia of china dolls ::)

Archived