DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Okay, I have a Question for you all?

Talya

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one knows. Whoever he was, he apparently skipped town when he heard he'd knocked-up Kanga, and she refuses to speak of the matter. All she says is "Glad he's gone, not complaining. Roo's a good boy. A good boy. . . "

Does she seriously say that?

If so, Poo has some seriously adult undertones : p

I bet he was an alcoholic

If so, Poo has some seriously adult undertones : p

Didn't you ever wonder why Eeyore was always so depressed? Why he wallowed in such self-loathing all the time?

I'm not saying he was involved in the Ms. Kanga Affair. But there's something there, and Christophier Robin wasn't old enough to realize it . . .

;)

All I'm saying, is -- look at the characters in a different light, right?

Tigger-- either a bipolar tiger(!), or a tiger addicted to speed/ crack/ meth. .  Ever notice how he's always bouncing? Sooo much excess energy he literally cannot contain himself, and his speech is a little slurred?

The Kanga and Roo family-- discussed previously

Eeyore-- Seriously depressed, eats only thistles, which he dislikes. This may indicate suicidal tendencies.

Rabbit-- hates everyone and everything. Anger management issues. Could be a budding sociopath.

Owl-- Thinks he's better and smarter than everyone else. Severe narcissistic disorder.

Pooh-bear-- Obsessive Compulsive with regards to honey, bordering on psychosis.

Piglet-- still an innocent, much like Christopher Robin, at least for the time being.

C'mon folks, we're the Black Tower-- how the hell can we not see severe emotional problems everywhere we look?

We all know that Piglet and Pooh-Bear are a little on the fruity side.

Personally, I think that Piglet is on the receiving end. He isn't innocent!!

He probably just tries to forget the honey covered rape of his tended self.

Vanion,

Hm. I admit you have a point. Some would attribute Pgliet's childishness to him being a child, but you are quite correct in thinking it could also be a defence mechanism. I don't think the guy could ever be seme, so def. uke, in which case. . . "honey-rape" is quite an interesting term.  :D

Archived