DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Summer Lake Fun... come on in...

Jhaenara

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it's been in the 100's in Omaha. :( I bished about it in my LJ recently... lol. It got down to about 95 today... WOOHOO... but it's supposed to be back to 100 by Wednesday. We have AC, but we're getting loopy being in the house... but sorry you don't have it, 12th... :cry: I heard Colorado was bad too, Shanara... :? (that rhymes with my name... woot... lol)

I wish I could be back at my house in WI and out swimming... *sigh*

*swims in circles and avoids the sharks*

It's 79 with 83% humidity here at the moment. it's going to get a little cool here (72) tonight, but we'll recover and then some tomorrow. *sighs*

that's alright, though. I love the South. I love the South. I love the South... *smirks*

It's pretty hot here but for once it's a dry heat like it's supposed to be instead of this muggy stuff we have been dealing with all summer. *G* Oh Lor I am a Scorpio so I so love water, hours at a time if possible. *swims around*

*just shakes her head* You know what I love about Savannah? We're so close to the ocean it drops our temps 5 degrees off everyone else inland. *laughs* Not that it does a darn thing but help the humidity, but *shrugs* my plants LOVE that, so I won't complain. ;)

Plus, we get this absolutely breath-taking storms that make me sit by the window and completely ignore all the "don't sit by the window" warnings that got pounded into me as a kid. *smirks*

*twists a weave of air under her and floats on the water in a air lounger* Ah, there are perks to this saidar thing... *grins*

*aaaaahhaaaaaaaahhhhhaa* *tarzan yell, carol burnett style*

WOO HOOOOO....*runs through the beach into the water, splashing and laughing, tossing beachballs and frisbees*

This is so incredibly awesome!!!!!!!!! And its hot on okie too..i am a wilted Twinnie..

Shanara where are you in Colorado? I am a mountain girl born and bred...

Come on Ursula, lets dabble your toes..I will protect you from the sharks

*giggles pulling Ursula into the lapping edge of the water*

Archived