DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Summer Lake Fun... come on in...

Jhaenara

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*laughs* another person who's afraid of clowns? You know, I have nightmares about spiders and needles. Normal things to be afraid of. What's up with the clowns? *shakes her head and laughs harder*

I just can't be afraid of someone who's afraid of clowns. *dunks 12th under the water* Sorry, dude, your fear factor just plumetted for me. ;)

you know i do clowning..full make up and costume...have for years..

ooohh I like tim curry..he is so funny in CLue and Oscar...and of course ummm ohhhh not monty python the ridiculous one with meatloaf that is a cult classic..(hopeing i remember the name while i am typing it is right on the edge of my brain...THATS IT!!

Rocky Horror Picture Show..*nods* a classic prolly very few of these youngins have seen let alone participate in....

That is one freaky movie. Almost worse than the Brave Little Toaster. I was afraid of those machines that they have in junkyards for years before I figured out that oh, yeah, they're useful...

Plus, It (Stephen King) scared the bejabers outta me! Creeeeeeepy, that one. Almost worse than the one about the writer who gets murdered by his books.

*laughs harder* Twinny, we're going on a road trip to see Anders and that's it! We'll take a side trip to harass 12th, while we're at it, because I just want to see two big guys running, screaming like a girl at the sight of a clown!

*falls out of her chair and rolls into a fetal position

laughing her butt off*

They'll attack me with spiders for it later, I'm sure, but... *grins* totally photo-worthy opportunities there!

*ties Twin up and tosses her in the closet so she can't turn into a clown and collects wolf spiders from the yard to line the house with*

Oh yeah, Twin I've seen and attended a Rocky Horror Picture Show festival. LOL it was............enlightening. :shock:

wolf spiders do not scare me. *laughs* at least, the ones around here don't. I took a picture of Hugo (that's what I named the spider in the yard... *shudders*) that I'll put up later. He's HUGE!!!

*kicks Anders in the shin and lets Twinny out*

*mutters* dorkfish...

*shakes her head and gets Twinny out again, glaring at the boys and balefiring the door behind her*

Now, cut that out! It's not nice to shove Twinny in a closet just because ya'll can't control your fears and you're afraid she's going to change from the sweety you know to the horror that makes you scream. *grins* I really will have to arrange that, I'm thinking...

Archived