DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES MINIONS, YOUR DO IS HERE!!!!

Talya

THATS RIGHT, IT'S ME SO BEG, STEAL, GROVEL, THRILL, HUMOUR ME...

NOW!!!!!!

LOUNGES AND AWAITS THE ABISMAL PITTANCES THAT SHE WILL BE OFFERED, MAKING SURE THE RANCUR PIT IS READY FOR THOSE THAT DISPLEASE, WELL FOR THE FIRST ONES, THATS THE SPECIAL OFFER, AFTER THAT, IT GETS WORSE!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonsworn1991

O great beautiful, all powerful, and amazing DO, I bring you, a special box that when you hold it all your desires come true.

Oh, most mighty and puissant lord of all that is evil, smiter of all that is good, I bring you . . .

*pats pockets, looks sheepish*

I bring you . . .

*brightens, stabs Dragonsworn*

I bring you this box, which may provide you your heart's desire.

*kicks Dragonsworn's body out of the way, kneels*

Command me, oh magnificent and pulchritudinous one.  What would you of your loyal servant?

Oh, most wonderous and estimable patron of the night, I stand in awe of your creativity and style, the wit and unexpected nature of the exquisite torment you are no doubt even now pondering unleashing on that least of your minions, the unworthy Barmacral, who should indeed be made to burn and crawl for his disrespectful suggestion that there is aught you might be ignorant of.

Guest dragonsworn1991

O mighty, maleficent, magnificent, DO, I bring you this pen, it writes amazing papers, stories, just think about a topic you want to write about and it will get to work.

*Grabs gift back of Kivam* I bring you this box, again...

YES, ALL WELL AND GOOD ZASH, NOW WHERE ARE MY GIFTS - 0 PTS

DRAGON, I HAVE A LOT OF DESIRES 3 PTS FOR EFFORT

DPR I MEAN KIVAM ;) 3 PTS FOR THE BOX AND USING YOUR INITIATIVE AND 2 PTS FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT TOTAL 5 PTS

BARM I KNOIW THE MEANING OF ALL THE WORDS, YOU COME HERE TO INSULT ME THINKING I DIDN'T -1 PT NOW DO BETTER

NICE PEN DRAGON  2 PTS

*MUNCHES ON COOKIES* HMMM, NOT BAD, AND ONLY 10 SOULS, I KNOW YOU CAN DO BETTER CARYWN 3 PTS

TIC TACS!!!!! ORANGE TIC TACS!!!!!! 5 PTS MOGGIE, YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY MY SPECIAL STALKER.

*pulls curtain over demi and twitch so that the DO might not see their "acts"*

Oh powerful and mighty mistress! I bring you this cup of the finest wine in a goblet crafted from a single diamond. Lounge and drink it, for I also have many more bottles.

*Presents them to the DO*

*grovels*

Wise and powerful one, I bring you the cries of the weak and the moans of the powerless, that you might mock them.  That one over there, third from the left, is particularly susceptible to comments about his mother (it seems she once was a camp follower at the Band, and he's a bit sensitive about that).

*stabs Chrono for daring to withhold bottles from the DO rather than immediately providing them to the DO for the DO's enjoyment*

O GREAT AND GLORIOUS TALYA, DARK ONE OF DESPAIR! ALL SHALL TREMBLE AT YOUR POWERRRRR!!!!

*grovels*

My dark Queen, I bring before you a most special gift. Please accept this sublime mantle of perfection. Those who gaze upon your loveliness while wearing it will unquestioningly follow you for all eternity.

*cleans your feet*

Guest dragonsworn1991

O beautiful, sexy, and all around amazing Mistress of the dark

I bring you

A mirror, it is like the magic mirror, only it tells you what you want to hear.

Also

I bring you a gun, whoever you use it on becomes ugly, and they immeditely do watever you say

and

I bring you earphones that let you hear people's thoughts

TWITCH ON HIS KNEES!!!! WELL THIS DOES PLEASE ME, THE POSITION SUITS HIM - 5PTS

THE PANCAKE WAS A BIT LIMP DEMI, BUT AT LEAST YOU TRIED - 2PTS

I CAN'T GIVE ANYMORE POINTS FOR YOU THIS TIME TWITCH, BUT OBVIOUSLY A PANCAKE CREAM EXAIMING PROFESSIONAL IN THE MAKING THERE!

CHRONO, THIS CUP PLEASES ME. IF I SHOULD FIND YOU KEEP THAT WINE FROM ME, THE RANCOR IS HUNGRY AGAIN AFTER CHOMPING ON BARM! - 3PTS PLUS 2PTS FOR THE CURTAIN, SOME BITS ARE BEST NOT SEEM!

I LIKE WEAK AND POWERLESS PEOLE THEY CRY OUT IN PAIN A LOT MORE, I'M PLEASED WITH THIS. SO THIS ONE *POINTS TO THE ONE THIRD ON THE LEFT* IS HE THE ONE WHO'S MOTHER WAS BURIED IN A 'Y' SHAPED COFFIN! - 3PTS

FAR, AN EXTRA BIT OF PERFECTION NEVER HURT ANYONE. AND SOMEONE AT LAST HAD CLEANED THE BLOOD OF CHRONO OFF MY FEET, 4PTS

DRAGON,  A MIRROR TO ONLY HEAR WHAT I WANT IT TOO, WHY DO YOU THINK I HAVE AL YOU MINIONS FOR IF NOT TO SHOWER ME IN PRAISE AND GIFTS. NOTHING FOR THAT, BUT YOU HAVE APPEASED ME AND THE RANCOR WILL GO HUNGRY FOR A LITTLE LONGER, THE GUN WILL COME IN HANDY. *GRABS THE EARPHONES*...DRAGON I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WNATED TO DO THAT TO ME...SEE ME LATER ;) 4PTS

Goddamnit, I'm too lazy to earn points this way

YOU'RE PRETTY AWESOME THOUGH, AND FOR THAT, I GIVE YOU THIS NEW HAT

(see how I rhymed there?)

The hat is green, and it sparkles int he sunlight. Also, there's a clover attached to it. I might've stolen it from a leprechaun. I'm sure it's filled with gold, or somesuch

Gooood times?!

*runs in panting* Sorry i'm late or Greatest, most Sexiest, most Awesomest DO ever.

i was busy gathering up 100 Virgins for you. Do you know how hard it is to find 100 Virgins these days? Anyway, i also brought you a 100 impure souls to teach the Virgins, a black leather catsuit, stiletto heels, and this amazing new whip that never misses the person you aim at...no matter how far they run just think their name and viola! they are whipped.

Guest dragonsworn1991

O sexy beautiful, DO

I bring you special contacts. You can change your eye color to whatever you want, and the contacts have x-ray power

*knocks DS outta the way*

What are you trying to do, burn out her retinas? Seeing Demi anymore nude than he already is could kill a person.

*Hands the Greatest DO the most sexiest excellent pair of sunglasses the world has ever known. For they make Demi appear clothed.*

Now our glorious DO can't see anymore of Demi's nudeness.

Oh lovliest Talya!

*grovels for extra points*

What does one give perfection? Your infallible power and beauty are second to none! But today I shall hopefully manage to bring a smile to your divine face by an unworthy rhyme.

(to the tune of "Mandy" by Barry Manilow)

ooooh Talya!

Your name, it does rhyme with dahlia,

and I sing it all day ooooooh talya!!

Yoooou blink and it starts the world shaking,

and we need, yoooouuUUUUUUUU!

THE ADORATION, KEEP IT COMING! I COULD GET USED TO IT!

DEMI, THE FACT THAT YOU RHYME BRINGS A SMILE TO THIS BLACK HEART, IT PLEASES ME AND LEPRECHAN HAT WITH GOLD IS ALWYS USEFUL - 4 PTS

DAMANE, THE FACT YOU FIND 100 VIRGINS SHOWS YOUR DEDICATION TO ME, THAT IS PLEASING, THE IMPURE SOULS WAS A LOT EASIER NO DOW, I LIKE THIS. AND DEMI IS WEARING PLAID! AN EXTRA 2 PTS

DRSGON, EX RAY CONTACTS CAN BE USEFUL, FOR EXAMPLE HOW DARE YOU COME IN HERE WITH THAT BAR OF CHOCOLATE IN YOU SHIRT POCKET AND NOT GIVE IT TO THE CHOCOLATE LOVING DO... NOW HAND IT OVER!! I WOULD HAVE GIVEN FULL POINTS FOR THE CONTACTS, BUT NOW AS YOU HELD BAK CHOCOLATE I WILL TAKE 2 OFF - 3 PTS

FAR, THAT MADE ME LAUGH, YES YOU MADE THE DO LAUGH, AN EVIL SMILE IS KNOWN, BUT LAUGHING, THAT IS NEW AND I HAVE FOUND THIS FUN. AND TOTAL GROVELLING IS APPROVED, YOU DO IT WELL. - 5 PTS

*WANDERS OFF HUMMING THE TUNE TO 'MANDY' AND GIGGLES*

Archived