DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES MINIONS, YOUR DO IS HERE!!!!

Talya

*comes in riding a big wheel pulling a little red wagon*

Oh sexy sexy sexy DO i brought you the sexiest man i could find. He will never be sexy enough for you for you are the sexiest person in all the universe.

*walks back to the little red wagon and pulls the sheet back*

Tah Dah!!!  The Rock!!!

zoomer8.jpg

*as i run a finger up and down his shoulder* Oh and if you don't like the gift it is completely returnable and refundable.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BECAUSE NO ONE IS AROUND. SPAM THIS THREAD AND YOU SHALL RECIEVE POINTS!

AHHH MOGGIE, SKITTLES, I APPROVE OF THOSE AND AS FOR THE SHOWER CURTAIN RAIL I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU MEAN >.> 4 PTS

DAMANE THE ROCK IS NOT BAD AT ALL AND LOOKS WORTHY I'M PLEASED. IN THIS YOU SHALL HAVE THE ROCK TO DO AS YOU PLEASE, MY WORTHY MINION. AND 5 PTS TO GO WITH IT

I'M WAITING FOR YOUR SPAM BAD CO, I HAVE FAITH YOU WILL DO THIS FOR ME.

*sings* Oh fiddle dee dee! A spammer's life for me!

Another small tune for you! (to the beat of Baby Got Back)

I like Tal-ya and I cannot lie!

Your other minions can't deny!

When the DO walks in with her itty bitty mace

A severed head in your face

You get SICK, wanna puke real quick

Cause you know that head was FAIL,

Deep in that streith she's wearin

I'm grovelin and I can't stop starin'

Oh Tal-ya, I wanna maim with ya

And paint your picture

My parents tried to warn me

That the Dark One would transform me...

Oh merciless DO, whose wiles are surpassed by no other, I bring to you, this life-sized chocolate sculpture of Michael Jackson.

I managed to steal it from the Neverland Ranch while the paparazzi were all outside the hospital...

AHHHH NOW I HAVE MY THREE FAVOURITE GROVELLERS

FAR, YOU OUT DO YOURSELF AGAIN, KEEP GOING YOU ARE PLEASING ME AND YOU CONTINUE TO SPAM 5 PTS

DAMANE, YOU SHALL FINISH THE JOKE OTHERWISE FEEL MY WRATH, HOWEVER YOU HAVE SPAMMED AND THIS IS WORTHY, BUT WASTING CHOCOLATE HOW COULD YOU (WHO'S THIS GARY COLEMAN, NO ONE IMPORTANT OBVIOUSLY) 4 PTS

ECLIPSE CHOCOLATE MICHAEL JACKSON IS PASSABLE, HELL, IT'S CHOCOLATE THAT ALONE IS WORTHY OF ME. NEXT TIME MAKE IT ARNNIE SIZED...IT'S BIGGER 5 PTS

yeah, but Eclipses Michael Jackson was hollow...my Gary Coleman was solid chocolate. So, i actually didn't waste any.

Anyway, i guess i will just feel your wrath ohhh Great Goddess DO for i was just spamming. *runs and gets a paddle and places it gently in the beautiful DO's lap and hands her my leash, before laying over the Majestic DO's knees*

i am yours to punish ohh Lovely Great Beautiful all Intelligent DO.*weg*

DAMANE I LIKE TO KEEO YOU ON YOUR TOES, YOU ARE A FAITHFUL SERVANT. *TAKES THE PADDLE* OHHH THE FUN :D  5 PTS THE SOLID CHOCOLATE GARY COLEMAN THINGY, AND THE SPAMMING.

CHRONO THIS I APPROVE OFF AS IT IS HOT HERE, YOU GET MORE POINTS IF YOU GET BE SOMEONE TO FAN ME, RUB IN MY SUNCREAM AND BRING ME ICECREAM AND COLD DRINKS! 5 PTS

*comes in riding a big wheel pulling a little red wagon*

Oh sexy sexy sexy DO i brought you the sexiest man i could find. He will never be sexy enough for you for you are the sexiest person in all the universe.

*walks back to the little red wagon and pulls the sheet back*

Tah Dah!!!  The Rock!!!

zoomer8.jpg

*as i run a finger up and down his shoulder* Oh and if you don't like the gift it is completely returnable and refundable.

*runs in and kicks the Rock in the gibblies*

Oh lovely DO, I bring you the REAL sexiest man!

ewok.jpg

Yes, please rub my his belly.  I he likes that.

OH LOOK A ICKLE EWOK *TICKLES IT'S BELLY WITH AGIEL - YES AS DO I STOLE THIS FROM A MORD-SITH FROM THE SWORD OF TRUTH AND AS HE IS AN EWOK, SITH IS APPRORIATE* :P

ANYWAY VERB 5 PTS FOR ALLOWING ME TO USE THAT, OH AND SPAMMING MY THREAD. *TICKLES THE EWOK AGAIN* NOW THIS IS FUN...WOOOOHOOOO!!!

O Divine Empress of all that is Unholy! Please accept the sacrifices I bring for you today!

*stabs Demi and drags him over* We've got some lean sliced Demi meat!

*lobs a fireball at Twitch* Twitch Flambes!

And my personal favorite *shoves Edielin in a blender on high and then adds some cream*  Edielin Mousse!

*grovels*

AI WAS JUST FEELING A LITTLE PECKISH TOO..

*TAKES A SLICE OF DEMI* HMMM, NICE FRESH MEAT AND SO TENDER, IT WOULD RUINED WITH ANYTHING ON IT!

*SAVOURS TO TWITCH FLAMBES* A NICE HOT DISH TO FOLLOW THE DEMI STRIPS!

*TRIES THE MOUSSE* WELL THT ONE WAS ABIT RANDOM, BUT WASHES DOWN THE OTHER TWO QUITE NICELY...

I NOW MAKE YOU MY HEAD CHEF, FAR.  :D

OH AND 5 PTS

Oh great sexy most evil DO i bring u a photo album of u filled with the most beautiful pictures of you( which there are quiet alot of i must say)

"grovels on floor and kisses her feet" and also i bring u sour patches hmm sour patches

Archived