DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If you could channel for a day

Rinkai

If the effects lasted after that one day then I'd do this:

1. Bond Serick, my brother and twin so we would be able to fel each other everywhere.

2. Find Bill Gates, Oprah and Brad Pitt and use Compulsion to get them to sign their fortunes over to me and tie it off so they would never want to get it back.

3. Use Compulsion to get me a job where I don't have to do anything and get paid lots of money so I can travel the world.

4. Travel all over the world and Compulse countries into giving me pieces of their land so I can make my own country.

5. Stop all wars using my my power to get the to understand, yes Compulsion.

6.Build a giant manison and weave a Keeping around it so it would never need work.

7.go to a summit meeting and weave an anti-eavesdropping ward around everyone as they talk.

8. Use Cloud Dancing to help my country flourish.

9.Build a giant monument to myself.

10. Find all the girls that wronged me and weave an Illusion around them that makes them look hideous and tie it off to last forever.

11.Make a Ter'angreal that would annoy anyone who touched it until the day they died.

12. Make a Ter'angreal for each of my brothers and sisters that would protect them from harm.

13. Make a Ter'angreal that would make everyone who touched it obey me.

14. Make a Ter'angreal that would Heal anyone of any ailement,diesease and wound.

15.Make a blaefire Ter'angreal that only I could use so no one would ever contest my country.

Yeah I think that will do for now.

2. Find Bill Gates, Oprah and Brad Pitt and use Compulsion to get them to sign their fortunes over to me and tie it off so they would never want to get it back.

What in the hell would you do with all that money? Those three give massive amounts of money away to charities every year, and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is one of the foremost charities in the world.

3. Use Compulsion to get me a job where I don't have to do anything and get paid lots of money so I can travel the world.

You could travel the world in Luxury and buy a car in every country and still have money left over to repeat the trip many more times with Bill Gates' fortune alone.

Assuming the highest levels of competence and strength with the One Power, I would do the following.

I would find a way to rid the Earth of every piece of nondecomposable trash.

I would channel a gateway to the sun and transport the trash there where it can safely burn

OR

I would balefire it (which would be a stretch in 24hr and might have unintended consequences)

OR

I would use compulsion on key political and business leaders and force them to do something about it (since they never will of their own volition)

Thats just my take though.

I would channel a gateway to the sun and transport the trash there where it can safely burn

Not that I'm faulting your motives, but that might be a bad idea.

You'd be opening a gate into either a vacuum (in space near the star), in which case a whole lot of extra stuff could get sucked through, or a star, in which case anyone and anything near the gateway, including you, is probably toast.  Or rather, the ash left when toast is toasted ...

Assuming I have pretty much any ability/strength, I'd be making Travelling and Healing ter'angreal all day long.  As many as I could.  That will take care of any monetary needs I could possibly have in the forseeable future. 

That is, I would make those after I make my first ter'angreal of the day, one and only one balefire ter'angreal. I would never plan to use it, but I'm gonna bloody well going to have it in case I do need it.  In fact, assuming I have as much bio-integration knowledge as Aginor, I'd make that balefire ter'angreal as a perfectly normal appearing prosthetic replacement for my pointer finger on my left hand.  I point, good-bye.

I'd probably spend the day f***ing with peoples heads playing tricks on them. Just causing light mayhem around the streets, picking up/pushing/prodding/tickling/smacking/stripping/soaking/creating illusions of monsters/Aliens/dinosaurs/Mr.T/ghosts (like Jimi Hendrix or Marlon Brando or Coldplay! (after I kill Coldplay)) and having them chase people. How great would it be to have Mr.T chasing some poor terrified sod down an alley screaming "I gunna gitchu, sucka! MMMMM!"

Make entire buildings disappear and re-appear.

Make entire people disappear and re-appear.("aaaah! where have I gone?!")

Lift cars so they look like they're flying..... over the ocean.

Open one end of a gateway under the sea, the other end over an active volcano and watch what happens.

Make a donkey fly (Super-Donkey).

Crack on to Jennifer Aniston.

Create a tornado an move it over water. Watch what happens (Might see a flying Sea-Cow).

Create a tornado and set fire to it. Watch what happens (Might see a roast-flying Cow).

Create tornado in downtown LA. Watch what happens.

Loads of stuff Bela mentioned would be great craic, including the giant frictionless bowl, I'd totally do that  :D

Ah, it's late. I might think of more tomorrow  :).

Would opening a gateway beside the sun just set the Earths atmosphere on fire? I think that would be a spectacular way to destroy the planet :D

Even opening a gateway into space, you and everything around you (and maybe eventually everything else on Earth too if you tied the weave off) would be sucked into outer space and killed*. Weren't you trying to help the planet? :P

*This could make a most excellent game, I'm sure you all had to do vacuum-cleaning at some point, yes? How many of you have made a game of sucking up little balls of fluff pretending you're destroying worlds (I think the guys would be more familiar...)? You pick it up and slowly bring it close to the nozzle.. then... FLOOM! it's gone! It's awesome.

Well here's the next incarnation:

Replace the hoover with little gateways to space.

Replace little balls of fluff with annoying people and you have hours of fun right there! Just don't keep the gateway open for more than a second or two ;).

What in the hell would you do with all that money? Those three give massive amounts of money away to charities every year, and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is one of the foremost charities in the world.

You could travel the world in Luxury and buy a car in every country and still have money left over to repeat the trip many more times with Bill Gates' fortune alone.

The extra money would be for my future generations. I want the rest of my line, as many generations as possible, to live comfortably and happily.  :D

Depends on traveling style..  ;)

I travel in the utmost best of everything, stretch limos and private jets, and my own boats too, a cruiseliner will do nicely, then I could rent out the rooms and make money from that as well. :P

assuming i was very powerful and knowledgable:

-First thing i would do is create a sa'angreal so i could use more of the power.

-then i would create some ter'angreals, an invisability one, a shield one (that creates a shield of air around the user/wearer), a healing one, and possibly more.

-then i would use compulsion to get a very large amount of money that i would never be able to spend.

-then i would create a large island that i can make into my own little country that i can live the rest of my life out.

-after all that i would spend whatevr time is left doing whatever came to mind. probably travel around a lot, maybe kill a few bad people, save a few good people, definitely try out balefire.

-also if i had aginor's knowledge i would create some minions that will do my bidding and be able to protect me from anybody who will try and attack my little country in the future.

i could go on but that is pretty much what i would do-a combination of securing the future and having some fun.

Depends on traveling style..  ;)

You would have to be VERY extravagant to waste all that money. Buying $6000 bottles of wine at dinner, staying in penthouse suites, riding in limos and first class. I think even doing that, and say visiting every country on earth over a five year period, you would have a hard time wasting even a billion dollars.

Nobody lives forever. If I had the Power permanently, I have centuries more to live. If I only have it for one day, I want it to be spectacular.
It'll be pretty damned spectacular how I'd kill these people. As I said, I'd make Asha'man cry in shame. And then when it's done, I'd still be alive to continue my work. We don't live forever, but that's no reason to kill yourself. If you think it is, then by all means, jump off your house now. Please.
I have no reason to, now. But if I had the OP, all that power, but only for one day, then I would use it to its fullest, and not worry about going back to before. Who would go back to being mortal after tasting godhood? No, instead I would end all the worlds problems. I would pit myself against the universe, and the universe would yield. I would be the greatest man who ever lived. Power does tend to go to my head somewhat.

Lol, all great suggestions. i would out magic david blaine AND david copperfield. You fake move people to hawaii, while I actually move people to hawaii (via gateway of course). david blaine: "is this your card?" me: "no but the fact that i can rip out your still beating heart, replace it and make it look like there's no damage at all is pretty impressive now isn't it."

a day wouldn't be a long enough time lol :D  but if it was only for the day..

i would travel to mountain and take the top off it

mess with people a lot too

and i cant forget to persuade  ;) someone it giveing me lots of money lol

and travel to all the interesting places in the world ;D 

If I could channel for a day, I would find a way to end my life with the least of pain. Because after that day is gone I will be so sad. Just like channelers that get cut off from the Source get depressive and all. The same thing would happen to me. So yeah, I would kill myself...  :-\

Archived