DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The hotties out there

Rinkai

Ok Lews Therin finds them attractive but does that = Hot? Or even unnaturally so? I never imagined them overly attractive like Elayne really. I mean every male except Lews can apparently control themselves around those two. *heh*

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take note that Rand is unsure whether the thought was his or Lews Therin's. Also consider the fact that Lews Therin has had indirect sex with Elayne, Aviendha and Min, all of which are described as beautiful. He has witnessed Lanfear and Graendal and Berelain in all their glory. If either of them thinks that some woman is beautiful after seeing all those others, they are either severely unpleased (take the hint), or the are actually beautiful, and Rand gets it a lot (again, take the hint).

You should also remember that Rand didn't seem to find Min that attractive at first. I think he at least values Min for more then looks as that seems to be second in his criteria for her. Where as with Elayne it seems to be ALL about the looks. I get the hint that Lews finds various women attractive but that DOES NOT mean they are unnaturally hot. Though I do agree that Lanfear and Grendal are.

Alot of people find Heather Lockler Hot, I saw Wayne's world to know that but I don't find her all that good looking at all. Now that doesn't mean I'm right but nor does it mean Wayne is.

Actually if I remember correctly I know he (Rand) was attracted to Lanfear but he didn't seem phased at all by Berelain. Also he's never met Grendal, I'm sure I would remember THAT had it happened.

Lews Therin has met Graendal. Their minds are nearly the same these days. Rand is immune to Berelain's seduction techniques, but I recall him thinking she is stunning. I don't know about unnatural hotness, but enough people think these girls are beautiful, so that must make them pretty attractive.

This is why I brought up the Heather Lockler comment, just because one or hundred say a person is attractive does not mean I have to agree with them. After all beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

The soul was put in a female body, and does a soul actually have a sex???? Thats a question to ponder.

'Sex' in terms of 'gender' is determined by the presence of reproductive organs of one type or the other. Seeing as a soul is not a physical structure, no it cannot have a 'sex' as such I dont think; the soul itself is asexual.

HOWEVER there are characteristics, tendencies and attributes which we consider to be either 'male' or 'female' characteristics, which I believe ARE within the soul, or the phsyche at least and that is intrinsically linked and part of the soul. That's how I believe people can believe they are in the wrong body - they believe themselves to have the soul of one gender, and the body of another.

I personally believe that it is modern opinion and ... I dont know the word... What I'm trying to say is that I believe we have been (over hundreds of years) conditioned to see certain attributes, characteristics etc as either feminine or macho, and as a result many people sadly consider any crossover of opposite physical gender and phsychological characteristics to be 'wrong'. If nobody had ever decided that liking delicate, dainty things was a feminine characteristic, I suspect that many a little boy would never have been beat up in the playground.

I'm a woman so perhaps I see things differently but for what it's worth...

For the light, I think Tuon, or Berelain or Egwene is probably the most attractive, Berelain perhaps in terms of pure physical characteristics.

For the dark, Graendal and Lanfear are supposed to be the most physically attractive. Personally I'd rather have Graendal I think. Halima was also supposed to be as physically pleasing as a woman could be - that was the dark one's punishment for Osan'gar as I gather he was somewhat of a lecher before his death.

Avi in my books

and greandal for the dark (and the aiel girl mat killed that he was sleeping with)

all hot

lets change things up...

and the most unattractive person i find is elayne. I shudder everytime she appears in the book. I picture some sorta monster in girls clothing when she is described.

ughh Saying that much is making me sick

*vomits noisily*

Oh my.... I think... on the light side ... Berelain has the lead.. but Min is not far behind (she is not boyish anymore... she just created another fashion by this point... high heels and tight pants... ring a bell?). Aviendha was, for me, that false ugly girl. A girl who is hot, beatiful and sexy, but hide it. Also i pictured Moiraine as a beatiful short dark haired woman. Elayne is just too... blondish for me. I never tought Egwene stunning.. just beatiful. Alanna does seen to be sexy... and Nynaeve can be beatiful.. but a girl with all that anger is never sexy!!! One that i was stunned that no one mentioned is the new Siuan Sanche... she is beatiful without the ageless look =D

On the Dark Side we have Lanfear on the Lead with Graendal comming close behind. Aran'gar is sexy, and IIRC she is gaining more female traces... in one of her POVs it's stated that she no longer thinks herself as a man. So i say.. she is a male soul on a woman's body. But her soul is becaming female.. so.. she is really a she!!!

I think osan' gar or aran'gar(I dont remember which is the female), wins looks.

Really?  A guy trapped in a girls body is hot to you?  No offense meant, but no thanks.  I like my women to be women inside AND out.  Although I guess that would be more of a comfort than finding out that the body used to be male... Again...no offense meant, but it's just not for me.

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.  I'm with water seeker here.

Actually Aran'Gar has started to really forget she was a He at one point. In KoD she seemed to only think as a woman, though honestly I wouldn't go near ANY of the Dark side girls to be blunt.

I think osan' gar or aran'gar(I dont remember which is the female), wins looks.

Really?  A guy trapped in a girls body is hot to you?  No offense meant, but no thanks.  I like my women to be women inside AND out.  Although I guess that would be more of a comfort than finding out that the body used to be male... Again...no offense meant, but it's just not for me.

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.  I'm with water seeker here.

Make sure that you never date a girl that is a follower of Hindu, Jainism, Spiritism, Kabbalah, Gnostic or Esoteric Christianity because they all believe in reincarnation and there is a fair chance that at some point they were a dude.

At the start I probably would have had Elayne and Aviendha up there, maybe like 15 or 20 out of 100, but they should be off the lists now.  Elayne's gone prego with twins and Aviendha will soon have quadruplets so you can count her fun box ruined too.  Faile should probably be on there, Moiraine's a MILF, with the M standing for Moiraine instead of mother.  ANY girl that is decently fit and is asian.  For me it basically boils down to anyone between 5'4" and 5'8" with brown hair and breasts not exceeding C's.  I'm willing to push the height thing by like once inch, but whenever I picture a girl in these series its always as like one inch shorter than me unless it specifically says otherwise.

As for the personality shit.  C'mon.  The whole point of rating girls on their doability is to be chauvinistic pigs, not talking about feelings and how you like this personal trait or that one.  Either sack up or put on a dress.

At the start I probably would have had Elayne and Aviendha up there, maybe like 15 or 20 out of 100, but they should be off the lists now.  Elayne's gone prego with twins and Aviendha will soon have quadruplets so you can count her fun box ruined too.  Faile should probably be on there, Moiraine's a MILF, with the M standing for Moiraine instead of mother.  ANY girl that is decently fit and is asian.  For me it basically boils down to anyone between 5'4" and 5'8" with brown hair and breasts not exceeding C's.  I'm willing to push the height thing by like once inch, but whenever I picture a girl in these series its always as like one inch shorter than me unless it specifically says otherwise.

As for the personality shit.  C'mon.  The whole point of rating girls on their doability is to be chauvinistic pigs, not talking about feelings and how you like this personal trait or that one.  Either sack up or put on a dress.

You grahzny forella. Bezoomny for the cheenas and sharps and the old in-out in-out? You owe lewdies appy polly loggies!

Your kidding right?

I agree with you entirely except Elayne's personality is so... Everything against who I am I... couldn't do it... no that's just gross...

I am fine with not talking about feeling and a nice set of... eyes...

cough*

So feelings aside?

Lanfear all the way. I think she would be nuts in bed. Better satisfy her though or she incinerate you. Or tear out your soul. I think I would do fine 8)

I actually heard that phrase on House when he was telling a young, soon-to-be-mother, that you shouldn't ruin your funbox like that until your thirty; fell in love with the phrase and the term. And it wouldn't be the same after four kids.

And thanks for the support Nik.

Archived