DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The hotties out there

Rinkai

Who do you see as the most attractive female character in the forces of light and dark, for personality and looksand, why.

For me Min wins both personality and looks. Mostly cause she seems to be the only one able to take a joke, without getting angry.

I think osan' gar or aran'gar(I dont remember which is the female), wins looks. And Greandel wins looks. She seem more deviant than the others

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How does one go about judging the appearance of someone they've never seen?  True, we get descriptions in the text, but I've seen accurate renderings of those descriptions that look completely different from other accurate renderings...

For me Min wins both personality and looks.

deffinately Min

Urm...at least in tEotW Rand thought she looked like a guy...but w/e

I think osan' gar or aran'gar(I dont remember which is the female), wins looks.

Really?  A guy trapped in a girls body is hot to you?  No offense meant, but no thanks.  I like my women to be women inside AND out.  Although I guess that would be more of a comfort than finding out that the body used to be male... Again...no offense meant, but it's just not for me.

Berelain seems the most popular for prettiest looks on the Light side; and Graendal/Lanfear on the Dark side.

Personality, I think either Elayne or Nynaeve because they seem the ones that have a general concern for others.

Maybe Moghedien or Semirhage on Dark side for personality since they might be the most likely to help others.

How does one go about judging the appearance of someone they've never seen?  True, we get descriptions in the text, but I've seen accurate renderings of those descriptions that look completely different from other accurate renderings...

deffinately Min

Really?  A guy trapped in a girls body is hot to you?  No offense meant, but no thanks.  I like my women to be women inside AND out.  Although I guess that would be more of a comfort than finding out that the body used to be male... Again...no offense meant, but it's just not for me.

We'll don't you imagine what they look like in you head? In my head, Min is the hottest. And yes,based soley on looks, I think osangar would be the most physically attractive. I see nothing wrong with that.

Actually, I don't picture the people.  I see the events, the environment, but somehow never the people.  Even in scenes like Mat fighting Gawayn and Galad, Mat fighting Couladin, or Rand fighting multiple people in practice I see the fight, not the people...if that makes sense.  I guess I could say I see the weapons spinning, the feet kicking, and the hands flying, but I don't see faces.

I actually do picture the characters in my head so i can answer this.

I have always found Avi to be the most attractive on the light side. I like Min's personality the most.

Lanfear probably for the dark.

And i dont think finding Osangar attractive to be creepy. This wasnt a sex change situation, the body was always female. The soul was put in a female body, and does a soul actually have a sex???? Thats a question to ponder.

Osangar doesnt even think of herself as a man anymore and hasnt for a very long time.

Also is it not strange that all the main female characters are exceptionally good looking. There is not a normal one in the bunch.

Some might say Min but that was only when she was trying to look like a boy, ever since Rand came in the picture (plus the time in the tower) she has looked very good.

Some might say Min but that was only when she was trying to look like a boy, ever since Rand came in the picture (plus the time in the tower) she has looked very good.

Which time?  There were two times, first during Great Hunt second time during Shadow Rising

Which time?  There were two times, first during Great Hunt second time during Shadow Rising

I believe the second time, when she was playing the girly girl and reading people for Siuan.

I guess it also depends on the characteristics that you like the most. Overall, would be very hard to judge if your looking at more than physical traits. How can you tell how someone looks like from the inside? I know some women that I just love to death that would never win any beauty contests. This may sound weird but if you were going by women who were very nice, polite, fun to be around, kind, I would have to say Egwene's mother. She is one of the few women that you don't see any negative aspects to her personality, but would she win a beauty contest? Maybe but I doubt it.

As far as Min is concerned. When she was playing the 'simpering' girl in the white tower during the Shadow Rising, wearing dresses would definitely be hot, but seeing a girl in tight Levi's (or Randland's equivalent) is pretty sexy too! ::)

*Ducks when my wife brings out the rolling pin* ;D

For me as I picture them in my head + personality I would go with Berelain/Graendal. I picture them as women who when you see them there looks just scream sex lol. And when you think about it, they are smart. Berelain is very smart and wordly as is Graendal. I think Graendal is the only chosen left not come back in a different body or enslaved other then Demandred and I don't swing that way.

deffinately Min

We'll don't you imagine what they look like in you head? In my head, Min is the hottest. And yes,based soley on looks, I think osangar would be the most physically attractive. I see nothing wrong with that.

Just so you know, Osan'gar IS the dude, Aran'Gar is the chick.

Im not one for cougers, but I think Tylin definately ranks up there too. All through out that book I could only think "heres to you mrs. robinson, jesus loves more than you could know"

I have to agree with you here, at least prior to the head shaving.

I always saw Tylin as a Demi Moore type. (Anyone who reference Ashton as Mat because of this should get punched in the face)

Virtually every person in the series is attractive, unbelievably so, especially given the diet of the characters who grew up peasants. I lay the blame on mass genetic engineering during the AoL.

They throw a couple in there that arent so hot. Matt isnt described as being overly attractive, though not bad looking. It doesnt seem like the ladies find him as attractive as Rand or Perrin.

Lan is nothing great to look at, though it says that he looked good when he was younger. Domon isnt so hot and i dont think Egeanin is supposed to be either. Sulin is kind of scarry looking.

But yes, there are an abnormal amount of attractive people in the story. Elayne, Eqwene, Aviendha, Moiraine, Alanna, Berlain, Min and Nynaeve all appear to be very very attractive.

For some reason ive always pictured... Aludra?  I dont remember if thats her.  The Illuminator that is making dragons and what not.  For some reason ive always pictured her as really hot... I just cant remember if it ever really gives a description of her being hot.

Where did it say that Moraine and Alanna are hot? And there aren't that many that would find Min's boy'ish looks that good. Just because Gawyn and Galad drooled over Eggy doesn't mean everyone is.

Where did it say that Moraine and Alanna are hot? And there aren't that many that would find Min's boy'ish looks that good. Just because Gawyn and Galad drooled over Eggy doesn't mean everyone is.

Chapter 21 - Knife of Dreams - Pg 454 - Rand POV

"Slender in a gray riding dress slashed with green, Alanna was beautiful enough that Lews Therin began humming to himself. Rand almost thumbed his earlobe before snatching his hand down, suddenly unsure whether that gesture was his or the madman's."

Chapter 21 - Knife of Dreams - Pg 455 - Rand POV

"She [Caraline Damodred] made a curtsy, even so, though it looked odd in that garb. Lews Therin hummed even harder, making Rand wish the man had a face so he could hit him. Moiraine was a memory for hardening his soul, not for humming at"

Odd I just read that chapter an hour ago. Oh and Caraline Damodred is a spitting image of her cousin Moiraine, just incase you were unaware.

Archived