DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

shows off the new siggie

LadyMoraine Sedai

It has flash in the name, but it's a gif, so I'm thinking maybe we got the word flash confused when we were discussing animated graphics awhile back... lol. Or she changed hers from a Flash one, cuz it looks different too.

Either way, awesome! :)

*arches her eyebrow* stealing my halo doesn't make the wings pop out, you know?

Yeah, it's just an animated gif file. I had the frames set up for a flash one and just got lazy and didn't rename it. LOL Plus, it helped me pick out which one was which in the little file I have with her name on it. *grins*

Now, I'm attacking Leane, Staff and Twinny next...*rubs her hands together* So, ya'll keep me posted if anything in your titles changes before I host it up, promise?

And thanks, ya'll! *grins* these are my favorites so far! I can't wait to see what a hack job I can do on Leane and Staff's current ones and make 'em prettier...

lol..that he was! *hugs him in return* Better run, disgruntled Eldest without halo standing here...

I cant wait to see what you do with those two *grins*

and her BT siggy better not change too...cause Hers was the only other racey one there, and thats ultimately why i used the house one there....lol

Hey that looks great Mo!! :D

Lor, is there any way you could make me a nifty new sig for Salidar?? I would like something that suits my RP character. You can read her bio for inspiration. I've looked everywhere for a white woman with lots of braids, but so far I've come up with nothing.. :P Maybe you'll have better luck.

If nothing else I would like her to have long black hair and brown eyes (light brown preferably). Thank you so much!! *sits back meekly hoping for a Yes*

I never figured out how to get photoshop to do it. :( It's alright, though, becuase I found a trial for Ulead Gif Animator 5 and it's doing a mahvelous job. ;)

And sure, Kelly! I'll keep my eyes out for something that'll do. :)

Archived