DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cant wait to get to know everyone again!

Cerena

For those that know/remember me, Im back and wont be going anywhere anytime soon!! *plants feet firmly on floor*

for those that dont know me, I am Cerena, and have been a member of DM  since 2005 and a Sister of the Green Ajah since..shortly after that.  I'm known to be VERY flirty..... ;D (Loraine was my mentor, so I learned from the best!  ;)  )

I dont seem to have much luck in the warder dept though - I've had 2 disappear and never return.  but thtas ok there is more to life than Warders, there is always sword practice and throwing novices in the moat (we do still do that right?!)......lol

IRL, I'm Shauna,  stay at home mom to 3 angels, and fiance to Mance (who used to be a not so active member here - Talon).  I love to cook, craft, bargain shop and talk on the phone (if you have an ATT phone, PM me for my #,  if you dont have ATT PM me anyway, it just wont be free  lol)  anyway, I've said enough for now, I cant wait to get to know everyone again!!!!!!

*flings myself onto your lap and starts smooching you*

OMG!!!

Welcome back honey!! I missed you BIG time! *huggles and lovins*  :-*  :-*

We have lots of new greens and a few return greens you'll surely remember ;)

Wow, Jade said: "OMG Guess who emailed me today and wants to come back?" though I didn't guess it was you until the 3 guess, you were on the top 3 of like 30 greens I could have guessed *LOL*

Welcome back honey!!

Cerena!

Well, You don't know how relieved I am that things are going better with you! Congrats on the Engagement and I'm thrilled your angels are healthy and happy!

Welcome Back, It is good to see you in our corridors again.

~Aubrey

(Formerly known as Arie)

Archived