DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Party

Elyssa

*raises an eyebrow*

OH, I see how this goes. You guys start a party for me and without me... ;) 

:look  ...:snuggles all.

Aubrey had a very long weekend .. one that has basically concluded the majority of my past year, and then something even more special. I'm sure Elyssa is hinting at one news, but one makes me proud and the other an honor. Both of which would not have happened had I stayed here this past year.

1. I completed a 2-year Diploma in 9 months with a top scores, and over all high average. :)

2.  ..... I am now engaged to a wonderful man, one that Dwyn introduced to me at D*Con this past year (stating that he was weird - he will never let that go :P).

The Ring:

ring.jpg

Me and the Ring

n844380113_6267009_1773509.jpg

I still have yet to write up the 'how he did it' .... but yeah.. My news.. and it seems to be 'everywhere'....  :o

Engagements are big news... as are degrees.  I'm glad that the time away gave you ample chance to kick ass and take names... and spend a lot of time at TarValon.net - I know the :look! ;)  So yup, deffo uber congrats are in order!

Have you guys decided who is moving where, and when?  There are a couple of people around the fandom who could probably be of help with visa-related queries. :)

I'm the one moving, i have the most freedom. And he makes the money.. and it's warmer where he is. Only thing, I get to become a US Cit. *shrugs* But at least the Prez isn't bush.. :P

But yeah, we're looking into visa's and sorting out things hopefully next visit.

Side note, We believe the wedding date will be March 20, 2010. We'll formally pencil that when we knew we have a venue for that day.

That's right, he's in Cali and all... definitely lovely weather, even if the Pacific Ocean is a tad depressing.  I'd love to make it out LA way again some year to see my baby cousins.. they're getting big!

I'd better get an invite and I know someone who can do the service for you guys for pretty cheap. My dad happens to be an ordained minister or something like that but he does weddings for people all the time. Let me know if you guys want to talk to him and I'll set it up.

I was hinting at the engagement but I was congradulating you for everything.

If we can afford to send out mass invites... we're keeping the wedding fairly cheap because we also have to pay for my Visa into the states which will be at least 2k USD there. :(

I will certainly keep that in mind!!

Although, we might have a friend of ours do the ceremony, as neither of us are particular to religion and it is always neat to have a friend perform the ceremony. <3

But I'll put it on my (growing) list of idea's!

I don't know much or anything for that matter about visa's but my sister (adopted) is from Calgary and she and her brother live here on a green card which is apparently cheaper and lasts for ten years I think. Anyway her brother got married and took the citizen test no trouble with just that but possibly the laws have changed in recent years. I guess what I'm asking is why you need a visa *laughs*

Thank you!

And w're getting books and talking to a lawyer. get it done right, and all that.

Good to see you back, Lav. Glad things didn't sour so much that you couldn't come back.

Heh... I wouldn't know anything to any degree if Neil and myself hadn't research that stuff back in 2007.  It DEFINITELY made more sense for me to come out here. :)  But yeah, I'm going to say that he probably knows more about US immigration law than I do, and that we're probably on par for UK immigration law.