DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ever had any WOT dreams?

Hoop Snake

Hell yeah. He/She would probably say I'm a messed up individual who needs years of therapy, is afraid of temperatures below zero, and who has issues with not being able to defend myself. My sister's a shrink. She is forever trying to get me to talk to her about my life. It's pretty weird. But hey, gotta love your family anyways.

well, sounds like my dreams are not so extraordinalrity weird after all

the weirdest one to date though was about 6 months ago,i was rose (Dr Who's sidekick) and i got left behind on some planet where everyone who did the same job looked identical, unfortunatly for me i looked exactly like a harem girl, nothing kinky here but i got to wear princess leah style clothes (or lack thereof) and do minnoan style acrobatics off the backs of dolphins in the sultans pool.

the doctr came back for me and i woke as soon as i haerd the tardis materialisisng.

i think thee may have also been some damane around too....in the background.

Last night.

Red States will let everyone know a little secret: The only nightmares I have regard "end of the world scenarios" (and that might be why I'm more absolutist, Luckers). I saw Dawn of the Dead two years ago and I absolutely can't stand to watch zombie movies, as I am frightened by them. Yes yes, I know, it's a movie.

So last night I had my usual once every few month bad dream, and the zombies came up from everywhere.

But then I was able to channel and I destroyed them all. I then made gateways rooftop to rooftop and was able to save the people left in my neighborhood.

Here's where it gets really freaky: I then made a gateway to the White House, where the Democrat President Clinton was being attacked by the zombies. I saved him and then destroyed the zombies as they approached the White House.

I don't know what is most weird: I could channel, I am afraid of zombies, or that I saved President Clinton.

I've mainly had dreams about being Aes Sedai...probably common but oh well! Mostly I just move big things around with flows of Air, or shoot fire at things...I've also had that thing where I wake up and expect myself to be able to channel. :roll: :lol:

I had a dream last night that they'd made a movie of EotW, directed by someone who had worked on Lord of the Rings (not Peter Jackson, though). In the dream, I had been thinking that this movie must be really good, since LotR was so faithful to the books, so I went to the premiere.

The movie had a prologue in which Moiraine was played by someone who looked like Tyra Banks. Then when the main movie started, Moiraine was played by a completely different, and really tall, actress. Emond's Field was a 21st century suburban neighborhood, and there were all these random kids riding their bikes up and down the streets. They had done that for the movie because they thought it would appeal to a wider audience. Dream-me was so angry! :P Rand was played by some blonde actor, but strangely enough, Egwene looked just how she should. She was wearing a novice dress, for some reason.

It took surprisingly little convincing for all the village children (Rand, Egwene, and random others...no Mat or Perrin) to follow Moiraine out of the Two Rivers. On their way out, they passed by this strange clay tower-type thing, though I would say it was about 20 feet tall, barely narrow enough for one person to stand in, roofless, and completely hollow. It was stuck in a sort of dip in the ground, so the top of it was level with the path everyone was walking on. Tam had fallen inside it, so all the village children dropped inside of it to try to rescue him.

I turned into Rand at that point, and it ceased being a movie. I tried to squeeze into the tower too, but couldn't fit inside. I ended up stuck at the top with my legs in the tower and the rest of me still outside. Suddenly, the path was no longer even with the top of the tower, so the surrounding ground was 20 or so feet below, and Egwene had fallen off. Using my ta'verenness, I made the tower fall over with me still stuck inside, so that I could "rescue" Egwene.

And then I woke up :?

I had a freakin' weird dream last night. You know those werewolves, like from the movie Cursed? Weeeelll.... my whole family got bit except for me, and I ended up blasting them all away with fire, which I think was saidar-created... then I regretted it, and started crying, and I realized I was still asleep. It was very lifelike... and confusing. Then Rand kept popping up to declare his true love for me, and kept calling me Elayne- I mean, hey! I may be blond, but dirty ash-blond is nowhere near "golden sunshine splendor" or whatever Mr. Jordan describes Elayne's hair as being.Then, even weirder, he got down on his knees and asked me to kill him. I laughed at him until I was hysterical and woke myself up, I laughed so hard. That is the short version. The long version would take too, well, long.

Never had a WoT dream, although I've had dreams about getting books/CDs/games/artwork/etc that I either had no hope of ever getting or wasn't out yet.

I do remember one really weird semi-recurring dream I had when I was real little (five or so)

I was watching a screen or something that was in black-and white, but not completely black and white (like old cartoons, with that kinda grainy orangy colour along with the black and white) and on it there was a velociraptor, the dinosaur, which was shown like a cross-section diagram, kinda translucent skin or something like that. On the inside though, instead of organs, it had gears and the like. And then there was a conveyor belt that was bringing some sort of weird gnomes inside the raptor, where they took out some of the cogs and wheels, and then kept going.

No clue what that means, but it was a freaky dream.

Type the following code to get the banner to show up:

[img=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/Zardi/shanara_aqua01.jpg]

And then you can put the Elements Graphics code next to it or below it or something :)

Archived