DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Aiel Around?

Muirenn

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking of making a Wise One character, and wanted to see if there was anyone around to take me through the training before I submit a bio. :) 

So, who's got an Aiel character?

Mh...since I'm on some sort of character-creation-rampage, I guess I could come up with something for an Aiel as well. Since they're cool beyond measure.  ;D

Ow well...need to first cross-check whether I could truly make that work for and with myself. Heh.

... Maybe if you beg... :D

*has two maidens but posting up a Wise One wouldn't be too terribly difficult...*

*Also has a FL Dreamwalker that can channel now... * I have a lot of characters 'hanging around'.

I have always toyed around with making an Aiel character though the limited activity in the Div put that on the back burner.  Perhaps I will write one up if things pick up here.

As for my initial purpose for posting...Is Eqwina's Aiel character Covina a Wise One?  She is either a Wise one or a roofmistress I think.

I'm sure if I sent in a bio with a name and a clan only, it prooobably wouldn't be accepted.  *winks*  I'm absolutely failing at braining tonight (otherwise, I'd be working on some admin or wiki stuff), but I shall endeavor to write and submit it tomorrow.  I thoroughly expect you to pester me until I scream about it, so.. *grins and hugs*

Aiel only have first names!  The only clan you can be is Dragonmount (or Shaido if you want to play all by your lonesome :P).  You're all set! \o/

Second...

Do we have Mera'din as well?

*sees a fine story unfold in front of his own eyes*...

:P

I decided to take today off ('cause let's face it - I've been full-tilt for two weeks now; I needed a down day), but I've got a name, a base sig, AND some character traits.  Step in the right direction?  I totally think so!