DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Aiel Around?

Muirenn

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also!  All of you, warriors and wise ones alike, should start your own threads (one per character) int he WS/OP Board.  There you will update the very first post of the thread (which is why you have to start it) every time you complete a req.

If you would like to, you may put your requirements listed there before they are completed, just make sure it is clearly marked which ones are completed.  This will make it much easier on me to keep track of everyone.

At some point I'll put up a thread about how to properly report them, format and such.  Until I do, you can't do it wrong. :)

In the title, please make sure to include Guild, Society, and character name.

Like: "Aiel - Wise One - Ferena" for Raeyn's character

If you don't see the WS/OP child board, please let me know and I will have your permissions set up as soon as possible.

Huh, surprised myself... anyways.

Are we counting WY-style where it's x posts total in a thread, or WT/CotS-style where it's x posts per poster?  Because one way I'm done, and the other I'm not. ;)

Well, I'm sure that Ghaul remembered to send it to Quisalas, so it'll probably make it into the wiki documentation at some point soon.  :)

Bam.  Wikiness. http://digitalglitch.org/drpsw/index.php?title=Aiel_Society

There's a lot of stuff in there, all of it posted by Ghaul ages ago on the old Aiel div, but definitely worth a read, and good for fleshing out and refreshing your knowledge of Aiel from the books.  If I'd had to write all that myself, it would have taken me weeks of research to do so.