DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Christmas Card Exchange!

twinflower

WOOHOO!  It's time for the Kin Christmas Card Exchange!!

Ok it's pretty simple..just sign up here, and be sure you're address is on the Contact list!  If you don't want to put your address on a thread...you can PM  it to me and the only ones that will have the address will be the folks who send you a card and me of course!  ;)

Ok one little thing...the idea is to send EVERYONE that signs up a card!  But we know that for some folks that might really strain the budget!  Soo..as an option you can ask to send two cards!  Just be sure to indicate that when you sign up!

And for those of you that are just brimming over with cheer..*grins*  you can send a card to everyone on the Kin's contact list!  Some of our Kinster's havn't been  around in awhile..because of life, dead computer's etc...and I'm sure they think of us, its a nice way to let them know we think of them too!

*bounces and grins*  OK Sign up!!  

I have decided that, since this is the kind of thing that will be starting in all the Org's(and since I am a member in 9 of them) that I am foregoing any actual signups for individual org exchanges and sending out my own batch of cards to certain people(if, that is, I ever get off my butt and to the store).  ;)

WOOHOO!!  *grins and bounces*  I so love happy mail..espeicially with a holiday flair!

Sam you bring up a good point!  LOL  My rule of thumb on the card exchanges..is I usually send one to everyone on the list...now I make a master of the folks that sign up..except the Kin..I use the whole contact list..but that's just me..anyway..

If I'm in a card exchange in three Orgs..and the same person is in the exchange in three Orgs..I don't send three cards!  I send one!  This is also why most orgs offer the option of not mailing the entire sign up list...but only a couple!  *grins* 

Ok all..just two more days to sign up!!  The folks we have so far are:

Twinnie

Kelly

Zarine

Danya

Lor

May

Taymist

Ursula

Myst

*grins*  Sign up ends on Saturday the 13th, and I will pm the list to you!!  You just can't help but hum Christmas carols now can you? ;)

*bounces*

Ok everyone!  I've sent the List of Christmas Card folks to your PM's!!  And on the list you will find two astericks (*) one beside the name of your two card receievers!  BUT..you can send as many as you wish!  And also anyone that might not have signed up..but is on our contact list!

ADDRESS CORRECTION!!  May just let me know she has a new address!  It is corrected on the contact list...but it is  8 shanrith rise...not 4

Have fun everyone!

*bounces*

Ok I mailed y'all cards on Monday!!  So some of you may actually get them BEFORE Christmas!!  LOL!  I also included a little fun and games for you to play while you wait for Santa!!  *grins*

I'll post answers.umm..later!  LOL  You folks overseas..I'm sorry your cards will be late..but they are coming...

In any case:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!  Love you all!  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

OK, my US cards went in the mail today and I had planned on heading to the post office for the overseas ones, but I spent over an hour setting up a saving's account for my baby. It should've taken about 10 minutes. *sighs and rubs her temples*

So, I'm determined to get them in the mail tomorrow. They'll be late, but know I love you and I'm thinking about you and that I'm stretching Christmas out until the very last card is received. SOOOO we're going to keep celebrating christmas until I've got everyone their stuff! Period! If that means we have Christmas for three months, SO BE IT! *laughs*

*bounces and claps*

WOOHOO!  I got my card and the CD from Lor on Saturday!!  Well done Elegant Eldest! Thank you sooo much for putting that together for us!!

*grins* Ok i also got a card from Kelly, and I had gotten two cards from Mystie and one from May in my package from her!!

Anyone else gotten any Christmas cards?

Archived