DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Bubble of EVIL....POP!

Far Dareis Mai

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Community Administrator

So, I was at this coffee place, Called Caribou Coffe... (What can I say, Those Turtle Mocha's hit the spot after a long day of work!) So while I was there I made this lame joke to a person who was looking at all the cofee mugs on display, (Whats the lame Joke your asking? I'll NEVER TELL!(Okay I lied (See the joke was that they should make the stuffed animal Caribou into a coffee mug)) Yea, I know It was LAME, LAME! BUt what do you expect, I' was at work all day with my brain on Idle! (What? You can't put your brain on idle? Comatose? Its easy man(Well assuming you don't mind a little brain damage. Thats to be expected[Exlamiation Mark](shamelessly ripping off JD here, but he don't read these boards, so whatever[Period]... No NOT THAT Kind, man your a sick bastard... or uhh, Bistard? Seriously is there a female version to the word bastard that refers to a daughter, and not a son?)))

So why does any of this have to do with a lame joke? (Most of it doesn't) Well its simple, the guy ahead of us, made this really disgusted, angry, face at me for making the joke, and I was just going 'wth?' (Wth = what the hell) I mean, WHO makes an angry disgusted face when someone makes a horribly lame joke?! If anything you scoff at someone! Bah, BAH I say, BAH.

Bah Bah Black Sheep,

and thats all I know.

Archived