DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Ozhammer

Post your Pic!

Looked back at my original post (like 2 years ago) and the link for face-pic doesn't work anymore.  So a more current one would be this:

http://www.myspace.com/tweetyrider

(I think I did that right)

I'm the one on the left...the one on the right is my partner, who alas, is not into reading as much as I am, so hasn't been able to get turned on to the WoT yet...although he did kinda enjoy a few youtube videos I found with scenese from the game a couple of weeks ago.

Later,

K

Dude, you could post an extra warning that it is a myspace page! Ok, the link says so, but I kinda do not pay attention to such things...

I tend to have my speakers quite loud, so unexpected music made me jump ;D

Dude, you could post an extra warning that it is a myspace page! Ok, the link says so, but I kinda do not pay attention to such things...

I tend to have my speakers quite loud, so unexpected music made me jump ;D

My bad Maj...Sorry about that-let this serve as fair forewarning to anyone else that checks it out...turn down the volume...unless you hate Bush as much as I do, in which case keep it up and listen closely...but I digress...this isn't a political thread, and I'm not trying to hi-jack it.

;D

Oh, I do not mind a bit of Bush-bashing, as long as I get a wee bit of warning...I do tend to have my speakers at near-nightclub setting ;D

A pic thread? ohhh... lets have fun..

john_1985-6

Yeah, that's me, about 23 years ago..

here's a more recent pic

p754602274

here is one of my tattoo homages to WoT. darn I didn't realize that the bottom didn't show up. It says "We Come" on the bottom of the wolf.

Gee dude, they grow up so fast. It seems like 2006 when yoy first posted a pic of the little 'un. SHe must be taller than you by now ;)

oz, i started buying platforms...  though i'll have to go up soon i think; the 5 inchers are not quite doing it anymore....

that's a tough question, alys.  they both have their merits.  and you will prob'ly need as big a stick as i will to beat off the boys.

Been reading through my old posts, so thought Id *bump* to see how many old timers are around, and "newbies" who want some fame!

Can't get the pic to attach properly, so you're all just going to have to assume I am a ruggedly handsome lumberjack.

-Rin