DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Post your Pic!

Ozhammer

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Looked back at my original post (like 2 years ago) and the link for face-pic doesn't work anymore.  So a more current one would be this:

http://www.myspace.com/tweetyrider

(I think I did that right)

I'm the one on the left...the one on the right is my partner, who alas, is not into reading as much as I am, so hasn't been able to get turned on to the WoT yet...although he did kinda enjoy a few youtube videos I found with scenese from the game a couple of weeks ago.

Later,

K

Dude, you could post an extra warning that it is a myspace page! Ok, the link says so, but I kinda do not pay attention to such things...

I tend to have my speakers quite loud, so unexpected music made me jump ;D

My bad Maj...Sorry about that-let this serve as fair forewarning to anyone else that checks it out...turn down the volume...unless you hate Bush as much as I do, in which case keep it up and listen closely...but I digress...this isn't a political thread, and I'm not trying to hi-jack it.

;D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

oz, i started buying platforms...  though i'll have to go up soon i think; the 5 inchers are not quite doing it anymore....

that's a tough question, alys.  they both have their merits.  and you will prob'ly need as big a stick as i will to beat off the boys.

• 1 year later...

Archived