DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Post your Pic!

Ozhammer

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

n623426057_185733_9803.jpg 

hello, thought i should post a picture of myself, so here you go ^^ this is me when i was visiting scotland this summer                                                                                                                                                                   

Well, I guess this will do for my 2nd err .. 3rd post.  I'm the one in the blue vest, the little one beside me is my offspring, training to be Aes Sedai ... she acts like she's blue ajah, sticking her nose into everything, but  sometimes I think she's of the black .. I'll keep you posted.

:o WOW!! I'm kind of new to this forum and it has taken me all day at work (inbetween workloads. please don't tell my boss) to go through all 58 pages of this thread. I love it. Everyone here is so outgoing and likes to have fun. The pics here are great also. I am definately in line with OZ and Dude. I have that same kind of sick sense of humor 8). As soon as I get an account on photobucket (and get some time to upload some pics  :-\) some of you guys are going to have some compatition (sp?)  ;).

Thanks mate. Great to have you on board! Both the Dude and myself always like to take time and speak to our fans from all over the world, so thank you for the positive feedback! Dud is busy at the moment however, acting as David Spades stunt double in his new Chris Farley movie (yes, they dug him up ala Weekend at Bernies)!

Just dont post a pic if you are prettier than Dude!!! He has claws!

;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

it's been a tough project; i almost didn't get the job on accounta my super cut body.  i had to really let myself go.

and just cuz i know you're wondering, chris farley isn't nearly as funny in person.  that could just be the death though.  i'm not sure.

and please, tiger, have mercy.  the illusion of my own sexiness is the only thing i have; please don't take it from me.  oz does what he can for my flagging self-esteem, but there's only so much to be done.  you can't build a house with twinkies and pizza pockets after all.

Archived