spigots or caudrens  

114 members have voted

1. 1. spigots or caudrens

• spigots
    • caudrens
    • pie spoon
    • washer woman. shaped washer.

This poll is closed to new votes

Grab a seat and some goodies and make yourself comfortable. We will start the voting soon. It's a day later than planned, but then we also moved the entrance date with a day, so that makes it even.  :)

There are some really nice entries made, so prepare to be dazzled!

Alright folks, it's time!

First of all I would like to flaunt the fantastic banner Sam has made, we could have used this at the opening ceremony!

banner1.jpg

I really do love it, Samwise! *hugs*

Now on to the competition.

Voting is done 1 banner per person and you won't see the voting results untill the poll has expired. You have 3 days to vote, not a lot I know, so go hunt for votes anyway and anywhere you can ;)

I have put all banners on my own photobucket, so the voters can't figure out that way who they are from  :P

Once the voting is complete the winner will be announced and that person's banner will hang proudly and for all to see at the Ball.

The entries:

banner 1

banner2.jpg

Banner 2

banner3.jpg

banner 3

banner4.jpg

banner 4 - attention: this normally has a transparent background. The white is my fault. So keep that in mind while voting.

banner5.jpg

banner 5

banner6.jpg

Banner 6

banner7.jpg

lol I knew 5 would get some reactions *chuckles*

Those of you who think they know who that banner is from, send your suspicion to me in a pm. After the winning banner is known, I'll let you know who guessed right. ;)

Archived