DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Does this scare anyone else?

Besolyn

I fail to see any problem with a shorter man dating a taller woman.  Much less anything that could be described as 'creepy'.  If the dynamic were reversed no one would see it as worthy of comment at all.

It’s not the short man/tall woman thing that creeps me out. It’s how domineering he’s been, when all she had to do was smack him one good time, and I bet he’d quiet down.  :D

This is more what I meant.

The height thing actually scares me the least.  Her weight and the interpersonal dynamics of their relationship scare me more.   :(

Coupled with the heighth difference makes me wonder what's really going on.  :-\

Tom Cruise, creeps me out. I bet I am one in a million.

Cleo, you are one in a million *snuggles* ;), but you’re not the only one to feel that way. I’m an old Tom Cruise fan....back before he got weird. Now he just gets under my skin. *shivers*

Cleo, you are one in a million *snuggles* ;), but you’re not the only one to feel that way. I’m an old Tom Cruise fan....back before he got weird. Now he just gets under my skin. *shivers*

That's how I am about Lindsay Lohan. I had a total crush on her before she fell into the celebrity treadmill of drugs and booze. Now she's mainly got emotional and mental issues, and I pity her.

Archived