DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

RAWR (WITH CAPITAL DO LETTERS)

Guest TheDemigod

Guest TheDemigod

*prances in*

*waves hand*

ya'll know the deal!

Please me with exotic gifts and i shalt reward you!

oh, wee! *hops up in Demi's DO lap with a platefull of grapes and a damane on an a'dam fanning Demi*

hey, do you think Nyn will show up soon? You really can't be DO without us to be here with you! :D

*feeds Demi some of the grapes and makes herself comfy in his lap waiting on NinjaGal to show up with the ice cream again*

Oh, I was always here, Pole. Under your skirt. Had a little party down there....but this looks more promising :D

So...are we going for the smooth vanila ice cream or strawbery flavored? *G*

*liiiiiiiicks Pole*

Nyn

*The heavens open and the halleighlulalalabaga chorous is heard*

Rather annoying isnt that eh great DO?

*Takes a unholy hand grenade and throws it up into the heavens, an explosion is heard, along with moans that sound like Mr. Rogers*

And theres a million more like that for you great one, if you just give me some points!

*Leaves a stack of unholy hand grenades by the DO with an envelope labeled, "TWITCHS POINTIES, BIG GOOD!"*

*grovels out, pointing at the envelope*

no wonder I.... nvm

<.<

>.>

but I'll go with the Vanilla Ice Cream this time! I brought the oils for later, too ;)

but I brought you a present, m'dear Bondee! It's a monkey! :D:D:D:D

He swings from cloud to cloud with bad aim so he misses and falls to Shayol Ghul every now and then to say hi to you. Then he learns to fly while he's falling and goes to Europe because that is the only place where he can settle his weird cravings for Coconut Ice Cream. He may even be able to teach you how to fly! But, he does't get along wiht goats, he beserks... and besides, you're allergic to the goat, but not the ram. And I doubt ur allergic to a monkey so I thought this would be better. I stole the idea form my little brother's head, heheheh

Oh Lord, I am but a humble peasant and I bring you all I have, a goat *slices the goats throat*... drink this goats blood oh Lord so that you may favor my crops with plentifull rain *chops the goats leg*, feast on this goats leg my Lord, so that I may live long and never lack for anything *slices the horns off and offers them to Him* take these horns my lord so that I may never experience problems in bed... *keeps on praying, giving so much, asking so little as is always the case*

Oh Lord, you are great!

*picks up the goat and takes it home, confident in his mind that Lord was happy with the soul of the blood of the goat and the soul of the leg of the goat...*

I'm roasting a goat tonight, anyone wanna come eat? O_O

Guest TheDemigod

ATA! ABSOLUTELY SMASHING AVA, I'LL PUT IT RIGHT AWAY, - 5 POINTS FOR IT AND THE PINKNESS!

POL - i CAN LIKE THIS VERY MUCH, AND THE MONKEY WILL COME IN HANDY! 5 POINTS!

NYN - KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK *DROOLS* 4 POINTS!

TWITCH, THESE GRENADES ARE VERY MAGNIFICENT! 4 POINTS!

FRENCHIE, YOUR LAUNCHER WILL MAKE A GOOD COMBO WITH TWITCHES GIFT, BUT WAS RATHER UNORIGINAL! YET 2 POINTS ARE COMING YOUR WAY!

UBEL! THIS BAG OF URP IS THE GREATEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN! 4 POINTS!

AND ROKA, THANK YOU FOR THE GRUB!AND I THINK I MIGHT COME BY FOR SOME ROASTED GOAT!

*drools*

*grovels*

Greatest DO!

It is my understanding that i need to get 5 points!

Thus, I must make up something even BETTER!

Knowing how you loved my penguin machine, i created something even better.

*Brings in his Penguin EXPLODINGERNER machine*

This Machhine will create a penguin when you press the button, MAKE PENGUIN, and then, to your great amusment will take a nearby bomb, stick it into its mouth and wait for you to press the UNMAKE PENGUIN button, it then lights the fuse and EXPLODES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then, hands come down, clean up the mess, remake THE SAME PENGUIN! AND HE DOES IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer:

Any children harmed in the using of this machine are retards and deserve to die, kill them when you see them by throwing them to the hands, they like touching children, seeing as they are Mj's hands.

*opens door and walks in heading for kitchen...starts looking around find the flour, salt, pepper, potatoes, potts, milk, butter...nods will do for now..adds the bag she brougth with her...washes potatoes and puts in one pot with cold water then puts on plate with lock so it can boil...mixes flour, pepper and salt on a plate...puts butter in the fryingpan and turns on plate...starts turning the cod tounges in the flour mix...puts them in the pan...makes another portion of tounges in flour while turning the first one...fries the second portion and check the potatoes...adds milk to the left over frying butter...aranges potatoes..cod tounges and sauce on a plate...puts on tray with a glass of lemonade and caries up puting on table beside demi* dinner is served :P

Well, i got bored of reading all that halfway through so all i know is that dinner is served and i assume for me.

*eats dinner*

*hires wolfgang puck to make a faboulous dinner for Demi, then makes him the DO's eternal slave*

Guest TheDemigod

NYN, YES! 4 MORE POINTSES

STEPHEN, THANK YOU FOR THE RESPECT, I'LL GIVE YOU 2 POINTS FOR THAT!

HORN, THAT'S QUITE SOMETHING, 3 POINTS!

TWITCH, THIS IS ANY DARK ONES DREAM! 5 POINTS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

ATA, THIS ISN'T VERY BAD! THIS ISN'T VERY BAD AT ALL! 4 POINTS!

ALSO TWITCH, NICE WOLF, BUT YOU'LL GET THE 5 POINTS FROM ABOVE SO DON'T GET GREEDY >> <<

Thank you great DO!

*grovels*

And now, for another gift!

*Goes outside, gets burned by the sun, walks out to a nearby tree full of cheerful ikkle birdies, calls them down to him with a perfect imitation and then takes a malaria tipped poking stick he snatched from Seb way back, stuck all the birds on it and hands it to Demi*

A scepter befiting a Lord my Lord.

*grovels*

Great Master of all Evil!! I am very busy with school, this bein my last month GO ME..

but I wanted to pay my respects!! :) I bring you gift of a slinky. No matter how tiny and simple it may seem, amazing things can be done with slinkies. you can attack people with them, keep yourself occupied, use them to hang things up, and do other things with them I can't think of right now.

Please enjoy :) *groovls and shakes booty*

*places multiple slinkies at your feet*

I will be back with other gifts soon!

Okay since I have to be nice to you this month....*revives Demi's dead twin (that he killed) then enslaves him to do Demi's bidding* From now on he will be their to take your pains, your humilities, and your bordom. (unless you want to kill him again) In that case... *Gives the DO a giant three headed Darkhound* Tell him to sick and he will attack and destroy anything you wish in a painful matter (and he wont ruin the couch like your last DH) :wink:

Enjoy my great DO *grovels on the way out*

P.S. BTW Tiren nice to see you again since you like dissapeared for like 3 weeks...

Archived