• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest BaLefireP

You're a TREE?! :o

I wish! My name is Robert, my middle name is Edward. So my family calls me Edward Cullen's. >:(

And I HATE Twilight  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Guest BaLefireP

You could always kill them all in their sleep and write "I HATE TWILIGHT" in blood on the wall. That would go a long way towards solving the problem.  ;D

:D

• 2 weeks later...

I mean, she's still a cutie, but she's a freaking demon. Right now she's sprinting around the house for absolutely no reason. She's been doing so for about 15 minutes. And when she stops for a breather, she'll dig a couple dozen holes in the garden. Stupid dog.

And, thank you? I s'pose? I find it unsettling that the guys are so complimentary and the lady talks about the pup :-P

hey, I got no compliments at all about my pic. I'd feel hurt, if only I cared lol

And sorry, I am a vet student after all >.>  Just so you know, my dog does it too. It mostly means that the dog isn't getting enough exercise. There's a certain amount of energy they're supposed to burn every day and it they don't they have these flip outs where they start running around or digging like crazy. I don't even have a garden... my dog just starts to dig at the floor tiles :P

So, either take your dog out to longer walks or play with it more, like fetch and stuff.

Nyn