Tabac...

Small farm...

Apple brandy...

Heron mark sword...

Good kid for a son...

Women wanting to see me married...

You thought I meant Tam Al'Thor, huh?

Nope.

I want to be Georome Duskins. (Grandpa Georome to some)

A hermit living by the Dragonwall in the east of Tear just north of the Mayene border.

Not too hot.

Not too cold.

Small village near by for supplies and entertainment.

Not too far to go to visit the hot honeys in Mayene.

Since I'm a blademaster, I don't worry about being attacked by strangers.

No one knows that I can channel...I keep that little secret to myself.

>:D

I'll have to hook up with one of those Ashamen so I can learn how to travel.  Don't want to get too close, though...they might try to recruit me!

Found this stray pony called Bela just wandering about...she's MINE now!  Yes, I think she is ta'veren.  But only in a good way.  She digs up gold for me now and then and never tramples the turnip patch.  :)

The village wise woman has the hots for me so she stops out with delicious offerings every now and then.  Breaks the monotony of ham and bean soup.  She also puts salves on my scabby knees if I promise to rub her aching back, neck, and shoulders.  Seems like a fair barter to me.

Thom Merrilin stops by when he wants to get away from it all for a while.  Says he'd like to settle down nearby.  He never will.

Yup.

That's who I'd like to be...if I can't be Bela.  ;D

I myself would either be an Ahaman or a Blademaster, and the person I would be would be would probably be Mat.

Yes I would be an Ahaman, too. I'd leave delicious pies out to tempt people then hide nearby. When I saw someone warily approaching or acting furtively I'd jump out, point a finger, and say "AHA". :)

If not, I'd be Ordieth. Seething unfettered madness, dark mysterious power, raw uncontrolled vengeance. In other words, the world as my playground. What's not to like?

• 1 month later...

Hm... Except for the horror of his death, Herid Fel sounds good to me, or an Ogier scholar such as Elder Haman. I sympathize with Lolial's desire to get out and see the world, nonetheless. (I'm not sure how I would cope with being female, but that said White, or perhaps Brown Ajah. Moraine and Siuan make the Blue look good, but I am not a schemer at heart.... :-)

i wouldn't want to be rand

multiple personalities-no thank u

missing arm-no thank u

3, count em, 3 women(two who can channel and 1 who can read auros, try lying to her)-NO THANK U!!!!

not to mention a ton of other problems

multiple personalities-temporary I assume.

missing arm-oh well thats gone for good

3 women- threaten them that you'll balefire any who doesnt get along with you.

ton of other problems- hopefully would be solved by TG.

And I don't want to be Rand anyway. I would like to be the Dragon Reborn-in another age without Caddy.

I think I would want to be a male aes sedai from the age of legends. There would be all this amazing technology, you would be well respected, and you wouldn't be bloody mad. ^_^

Oh, and they're more powerful than the current channelers. >_>

I would deffinitly be Rand.  Besides the fact that he has three girls who like him so much they will share him.  And beside the fact that he is one of the strongest channelers around.  Really just because almost everything he does i find myself going "Wow i would have done the same thing".

Archived