DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If You could be one person or "class" you might say from WOT, what would you be

Tuon Rocks 123

Guest Dreadlord

Id like to be Slayer. I would switch to my "other self" and rob banks and stuff, and then when I got to safety switch back to the original me. Cool!!

I'd like to be several characters. I'd like Faile's feisty-ness, I like the fact that she's not afraid to pull a knife when the Trollocs appear. I'd like Aviendha's strength and attitude. I'd like Elayne's power and dresses. I'd like Nynaeve's relationship wit Lan, and Egwene's prospects and manipulative skill.

If I had to pick any character to be though...

Lanfear, before going through the doorway.

I would have liked to be someone like Narishma or Logain (a good guy ashaman). But maybe one would have been happier as an Ogier? Living a long, peaceful life in a stedding... Well, I'm not sure what would have been better. Too bad none of that is likely to happen!  :(

I'd like to be a itinerate musician. You know, play a 12 string bittern and maybe a little flute. Hang out in common rooms, travel, see the world. One of my favorite parts of EOTW was when Rand and Mat travelled from Whitebridge playing the common rooms.

I'd love to go to Ebu Dar and play the rooms at night and fish or just hang out during the day. You'd make a little coin and there's seems to be plenty of friendly ladies about.

I see myself as a a mixed class

Rand's increasing emotional distance and internal going crazier

Perrin's sweet beard

Loial's habit of always carrying books in his pocket (WoT books these last couple years)

Thom's showmanship skills

The Tinker's for the "way of the Leaf" and "the song"

or

I'd be the premier rhinocerhus-riding, OP throwing, heron marked blade juggling, ghostbusting, cowboy/rockstar of the 3rd age

I'd love to be so many things!

I'd love to be an Aiel! They are just the coolest, I love their philosophy and way of life.

Well except for the clan-feuds, I'm not much of a fighter...

And I probably wouldn't survive the extreme conditions of life in the desert...

Other than that: totally Aiel! ^^

Otherwise I would have loved to be Nynaeve, for her stubbornness and fiery temper (and her Lan), Moiraine for her supreme self-control, Thom for his manipulation skill and the good life travellin' and singin' (even if I can't hit a key)

But overall, I guess I'd be a girl-Mat, and his best buddy  ;) 

Actually I think I would like to be Egwene's father.  Own an inn and be mayor in a peaceful little town where nothing happens (except for the trolloc part of course) and have a wife that cooks great honey cakes!

100% Asha'man, probably from Arafel.  I like to travel, but unlike 42Bonzo88, I like to Travel...

Gateways are the single coolest idea ever.  The physics of them and the weird things they would allow you to do are just awesome.

Aes Sedai of the Brown Ajah, studying natural history for centuries, traveling around to find cool critters while other people are stuck dealing with the world's boring politics, law, warfare etc. No need for haughtiness or manipulation, just books and specimens and a nice warder.  Sigh.

Though the Ogier life sounds good...and the Sea Folk get to be, well, at sea a lot.

Archived