DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

For no particular reason.....

KellySedai

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*grins*

Scorched earth is a tactic that involves burning all the land you have control of, thus eliminating the attackers supplies. Most attacking armies use the land around them as much as those who are defending do, and with less care. When Napolean attacked Russia, the Russians burned everything in his path, so that, by the time he reached Moscow, his army was sick, starving and broken. They took Moscow, but it was as barren as everything else and they returned home shortly thereafter.

*grins and waits*

To answer the questions posed by the original intent of this thread :roll:

1) The reason why greens & reds can't see the other forums is because there was a flaw in the permission settings. I've fixed it so you should be able to see all the private boards beneath your current rank. If you can't-- let me know.

2) The reason why some people could still see two or more boards is because you're listed in more than one usergroup. That's not supposed to happen, but someone *cough, cough* keeps doing raisings and ADDING people to new user groups; but forgetting to take them out of the old ones. Of course, the only real reason to take them out of the old groups is so I know who's who when I'm setting permission. But why would anyone be that easy on me? :lol:

3) I designated myself a web "slave" because anytime anyone needs a website designed, they come to me. I really don't mind, as I run (and host) about *counts on fingers*... eight... of them right now.

4) Thought I wouldn't wear sequins, I could probably go for the harem pants and veils, as one of my hobbies does, in fact, happen to be bellydancing. :twisted:

Archived