DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

For no particular reason.....

KellySedai

I was wondering if everyone would care to send my your home addresses via PM or email. I have some of them, but not all and I would really like to have them all for cards, presents, whatever. I know that some of you will need to ask your parents. I just want to have a good full list. :D

Anyone who doesn't have mine who would like it, please say so in your PM or email and I'll send it right to you.

Thanks everyone!! *dreams about happy mail*

:D:D:D:D

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*laughs* I'll be happy to send you the list of addy's I have *eyes the people who've posted here already* I have of all you already. *grins*

*winks and hugs Kelly* and I know you have mine already, too. Perhaps we should move this to the offsite boards where we can keep a list...? *ponders*

*laughs* I finally found a use for it! I'm almost impressed with myself.

However, I'm thinking of the offsite Private Boards. Perhaps the Green Sash area, just to make sure we have control over who's address is getting leaked out...ya know? By the time they turn Green around here, we know them well enough to know whether they're psycho or not.

*grins* And yeah, Steel, the jury's still out for you. ;)

Really? Hmmm...I'll ask Kia about setting the permissions to give ya'll access to all the boards below you. I'd have done it sooner, but I didn't know you couldn't see 'em...

*grins* she'll just love it that I'm giving her more work to do. I expect to be bleeding my morning, so ya'll better love me. *laughs*

Archived