DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

LoA- 5/4-8/06

U4ea

Just letting ya'll know that I have a @#$(&@#%&@ for a landlord and instead of moving next weekend like we'd planned, we're moving THIS weekend, instead. Since I was in no way ready for a move this soon, I've got a LOT of work to do over the next few days.

have a great weekend and I'll see ya'll Monday (I HOPE-ya'll keep your fingers crossed that Comcast gets everything hooked up right on Friday afternoon!!)!

Ack!! I hope she's okay... *big hugs for Lor*

It's funny how these things happen. Right after we got our furniture/boxes when we moved here, I went into the hospital with pancreatitis (sp) which ended up being from gall stones, so I had the old gall bladder removed. :?

for the record, this sucks.

the good news is that I have an internet connection (it took them 5 freakin' days to get it straightened out, but I've finally got one). But my desktop is in pieces and my back hurts so bad I can't bend over or stretch anywhere to put it back together. I'm on the laptop, but I'm on the couch and this stretches my back, too. It's time for more drugs, so I don't start crying in pain like I've been the last two days, so I'll be asleep here pretty quickly.

*grumbles and hugs everyone*

I miss ya'll!!!

I don't have the energy to spam, so I suppose that's a good thing. lol

*hugs 'em all back* I miss ya'll while I'm awake. *smiles* I nearly cried when Dana told me he was going to break down my computer Friday afternoon so he and Dad could get our desks over here. lol That's sad, isn't it?

Archived