DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Jhor Syr

Jhor Syr

Jhor, welcome to Dm...I so pleased your friends encouraged you to post. If you have any questions we are sure to try and answer them.

In the mean time you are sure to have people pop a long and plug their orgs...bit like me really :-[

Well I have to recommend the Wolfkin, we are a fun loving friendlt bunch. We are like one big happy family. We have Nature as out theme, and enjoy the great outdoors, even if watched on the Telly from our armchairs, and we love nature and animlas. There is a Nature thread to post your own pics, and there are some wonderful pictures that our members have posted. We are also the home of TQ (tequila) and Chilli, and are sure to give you a very warm and unique welcome should you wish to stop by.

Alternately I would also recommend the Band of the Red Hand...the music and travel Org...for Organised Chaos and Fun.

Hope to see you around the boards though, so have fun.

Hello and welcome!  Always good to see new faces around here!

Whilst you're looking around, why not stop by the Ogier Org and say hi?  We love visitors, as do all the Orgs.  I'll add my recommendation for the Wolfkin Org as well.

Have fun!

Hello! Welcome to Dragonmount!  ;D

Come over to Shayol Ghul; you're sure to have fun, and it's very interesting there. Of course, that's not to say you won't have fun anywhere else at Dragonmount...but we're the best.  ;) :D ;D

However, whichever you choose, have a great time!

And join Shayol Ghul...you KNOW you want to..

Hello and welcome on DM Jhor Syr!

Your friends gave you very good advice! You should start checking all Orgs, because they all are great fun!

If you like music and travels, brew and brawls, competitions and dice-based game, you should check The Band of the Red Hand Org!

We have 3 splendid regiments always waiting for new members! Just come to the campfires, sit by the fire and tell us your story!

But whatever you will do, have fun!  ;D

Welcome to DM!

DM has a lot to offer everyone, but do check out the ORG side if you want to make more friends. One ORG that every newbie must check is the Band of the Red Hand ORG, DM's very own music and travel ORG. Apart from new friends and lots of fun, we give every member the chance to be an Infantry Blademaster, a Knight of the Cavalry or an Assassain of the Archers. The Band has something for everyone, so we will look forward to you passing by our Campfires.

But whatever you do at DM, have fun! :) And sign up for the Band! ;)

<AD>

Do you ever get tired of hearing about how AWESOME the band is?

Yeah me too.  I mean it has its moments.  It has flash and what the kids call cheddar... but what you really want is a nice quiet place to talk about movies, TV and Gaming. 

Where is this place?

Why it is your local Seanchan org.  If you drop by, memberships today are entirely FREE!  This deal is good for today only!

</AD>

*licks the newbie for good measure*

I am not saying that the Band isn't awesome or that their org leader isn't hot.... no I am not denying that at all.  Just that all the cool kids eventually make it to the Seanchan org anyway... so if you want to beat the rush I would suggest getting in now. 

Well sure, check out the Seanchan...they are pretty cool and such...but the band is just all around the best org out there.  So much mroe to do there than in any other org there is :D

But enough praise for the band, it is always nice to see new people, and my suggestion to you would be to stop by and visit each org, and stick with the ones you feel the most at home with.  For me, it was the Band, all hands down.  But it may not be what's right for you.  Just check things out, test the waters, and most important of all have FUN!

If you're the slightest bit creative, no matter what your medium, you should check out the Illuminator's Org. I mean, even if your only talent is making paperclip sculptures we'd be happy to have you. Really. I myself fold paper cranes and talk about writing a novel one day.

Also, if you head over to organised games and join my newbie mafia game I will give you a great big cookie.

Folks, please avoid emotional scarring of the newbies. This includes no animal cruelty.

well what am i going to do with this cannon and bag of cute kittens now barm? Geez...

XD

Hello and welcome to DM Jhor!

Ever wished to channel the one power? or to learn the majestic art of swordsmanship? Well at the white tower org we have both paths and it doesn't matter which gender you are! (and the reds eat men alive still, but its mostly snuggle bites XD )

The White Tower is a discussions, debate and competitions org! As well as a healthy amount of spam in the novice quarters^^

So come check out the White Tower sometime^^

Archived