DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

INVASION

goldeneyes101

*Kelly walks behind the brave Gardener Moose, preparing herself mentally for the battle ahead.  She knows that the odds are against them, but that is no reason to fear...Deathwatch Guard know no fear, only honor and duty.  The Black Tower looms ahead of them, ominous and foreboding, and she knew the time had come.  Taking a battle stance inside the portable stedding her leader had just set up, she prepared herself and waited...*

Umm, we're inside the Stedding at the moment... so no gateway...  ::)

and since there was no gateway there is no balefire cause you aren't here yet...  :P

Hello your not in your stedding anymore, your at the BT where we are free to use the One power as we see fit

:)

seeing the tower looming in the distacne i set up the port-a-stedding *pulling my axe and sheild* ok warriors and ogier prepare to attack

Sorry this is soo late

Word: Port-a-Stedding

Function: Noun

Definition: A portable Stedding used to keep us safe when wanderimng from our Stedding.

Thus, no balefire. ;D

*brandishes mace*

Tay!! *crushes him with a bear hug*  I've been good hon, its great to be back.  ;)

*Marches forward with the other Ogier, axe swinging at her side, and a small smile on her face from the anticipation of the encounters to come*

Anyone care to take on the Ogier Mother?? BRING IT!!!  8)

maces and staves huh... so youll be wanting to somehow get within eyesight of us....

clever....

come get some... unless theres a balistae i dont know about.... even then thats hardly going to make a dent in anything other then the tower...

*wreaths a battle shield and picks off errant ogier at leisure*

kelly, always on the wrong side of battle *rolls eyes* what to do with you...

Safe within the Port-a-Stedding, Lorei begins to sing. Slowly but surely great machines of war begin to form. Her fellow Ogier begin to man the catapults, launching large BLTs, uh, boulders at the BT forces. More and stronger trees begin to appear around her. Her voice becomes hypnotic, causing several BT denizens too near the PaS to become comatose and fall to the ground.

:D

Archived